Holiday Gift Mail disappeared

I had been saving the holiday gift mail present for when I finished story progression to the next tier, and when I logged in since the day rolled over to the new year, the holiday gift mail is gone. I definitely didn't open it, and the mail isn't there in the "read" section. Is this a known issue? It had a very long time left on timer before expiration!

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    edited January 1
    I believe MAIL can only be held for seven days, and since we got it on the 24th, it probably expired.

At least that's my guess.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Member Posts: 254 ★★
    Check stash
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

Check stash

Yes, check there.
    But if it was like receiving Accolades, both the Mail *and* Stash expired after just 7 days.
  • Lreyes11Lreyes11 Member Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm if the expiration holds true? The in mail gift stated 20+ days til expiration on my end and woke up to find it gone as well. Was trying to finish my paragon push with just Kang, so made no sense to claim a 6* and no abyss or 7* shards.
  • travgianttravgiant Member Posts: 22
    It should be in your stash, I haven’t opened mine yet either and I just checked it’s still in my stash
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    travgiant said:

It should be in your stash, I haven’t opened mine yet either and I just checked it’s still in my stash

Maybe third times the charm on telling them this
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    The Accolade Gift Mail Msg had a 29-day Timer on all of them listed inside each Mail Msg.
    But yet they expired from Stash in just 7 days.

FYI, the Timer in Mail Msg is very often INCORRECT as to when those Mail items will really expire from being able to be Claimed. (for all sorts of Mail-sent rewards)