**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for some thoughts.

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
edited January 3 in General Discussion
Titan crystals are my bane. They cost way too much and I seem to have the worst luck (mostly non featured champs and when featured I get glad, Dani, lady d, dani) Now. I love Lady D. She shuts down any heal and loves making use of vision relic. But wtf do I do with this one? I have duped Emma and five times duped gambit I'm considering taking to r2 over her. Is there gunna be a buff? Am I wrong to agree with lagacy on her iffy value?

Comments

• Options
    Ok....you disagree, who would you r2
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 3
    Watch some of Vega's videos. He has an awakened r3 Dani.
  • Options

Thanks
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,299 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I would rank up Storm X, very underrated both offensively and defensively, that glance is a pain.
    I agree though Dani Moonstar is a massive L, if Gladiator wasn't in the Titan she would be the worst. I know she's getting buffed but come on now lol no amount of buffing will allow her to work against Nick or Herc like she should. I think she'll still be very mid after her buff.
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    edited January 4

@Pandingo Wait for her buff. Also realize that Vega has a sentimental attachment to her since he played a part in her design. Not staying that in a bad way. Just that he will naturally see her in a different light compared to most.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    i have a rank 3 dani unduped and i personally love her. i don’t think she’s meta defining by any means but she can do great damage with a gambit relic and i think is really fun to play.
  • Options

Pandingo said:

I would rank up Storm X, very underrated both offensively and defensively, that glance is a pain.
    I agree though Dani Moonstar is a massive L, if Gladiator wasn't in the Titan she would be the worst. I know she's getting buffed but come on now lol no amount of buffing will allow her to work against Nick or Herc like she should. I think she'll still be very mid after her buff.
    I pulled him too.....
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

Pandingo said:

I pulled him too.....
    Oof... and that's why I don't spend money on this game for the most part lol very sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

StormPX any day if you play BGs.
    Also you will have a high ranked champion with passive damage and guaranteed parry against purify/cleanse champs and annoying nodes like tenacity.
    I’m pretty sure your other options too have been chosen by many players for r2.
    I would do StormPX with zero regrets 🙂
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 351 ★★
    I’ve been grinding away for cats to rank up my Storm PX. She slaps.
  • Options
    Wow. Thanks all. I didn't expect so much love for storm x and I could use a newer bg beast to try. Guess I'll give her a whirl..pool.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    Prof x is insanely good champ.

He got a unique and fun to play playstyle, don't sleep on him.
  • Options

Prof x is insanely good champ.

He got a unique and fun to play playstyle, don't sleep on him.

He's very slow unawakened.