Options

Looking for some thoughts.

PandingoPandingo Posts: 743 ★★★
edited January 3 in General Discussion
Titan crystals are my bane. They cost way too much and I seem to have the worst luck (mostly non featured champs and when featured I get glad, Dani, lady d, dani) Now. I love Lady D. She shuts down any heal and loves making use of vision relic. But wtf do I do with this one? I have duped Emma and five times duped gambit I'm considering taking to r2 over her. Is there gunna be a buff? Am I wrong to agree with lagacy on her iffy value?

Comments

• Options
    Ok....you disagree, who would you r2
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    edited January 3
    Watch some of Vega's videos. He has an awakened r3 Dani.
  • Options

Thanks
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,468 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I would rank up Storm X, very underrated both offensively and defensively, that glance is a pain.
    I agree though Dani Moonstar is a massive L, if Gladiator wasn't in the Titan she would be the worst. I know she's getting buffed but come on now lol no amount of buffing will allow her to work against Nick or Herc like she should. I think she'll still be very mid after her buff.
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 286 ★★★
    edited January 4

@Pandingo Wait for her buff. Also realize that Vega has a sentimental attachment to her since he played a part in her design. Not staying that in a bad way. Just that he will naturally see her in a different light compared to most.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    i have a rank 3 dani unduped and i personally love her. i don’t think she’s meta defining by any means but she can do great damage with a gambit relic and i think is really fun to play.
  • Options

Pandingo said:

I would rank up Storm X, very underrated both offensively and defensively, that glance is a pain.
    I agree though Dani Moonstar is a massive L, if Gladiator wasn't in the Titan she would be the worst. I know she's getting buffed but come on now lol no amount of buffing will allow her to work against Nick or Herc like she should. I think she'll still be very mid after her buff.
    I pulled him too.....
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

Pandingo said:

I pulled him too.....
    Oof... and that's why I don't spend money on this game for the most part lol very sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

StormPX any day if you play BGs.
    Also you will have a high ranked champion with passive damage and guaranteed parry against purify/cleanse champs and annoying nodes like tenacity.
    I’m pretty sure your other options too have been chosen by many players for r2.
    I would do StormPX with zero regrets 🙂
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 356 ★★
    I’ve been grinding away for cats to rank up my Storm PX. She slaps.
  • Options
    Wow. Thanks all. I didn't expect so much love for storm x and I could use a newer bg beast to try. Guess I'll give her a whirl..pool.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,324 ★★★★★
    Prof x is insanely good champ.

He got a unique and fun to play playstyle, don't sleep on him.
  • Options

Prof x is insanely good champ.

He got a unique and fun to play playstyle, don't sleep on him.

He's very slow unawakened.