**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Rank 5 tech

CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
Hi,
Who is the best tech to rank 5?
Hard content to do: necropolis exploration and carina3 spider heroes and alpha flight challenges.
Beside that, I sometimes focus on bg to reach vibranium 1 (in the past bg was my main focus but now I don't really care too much, too much effort for that rewards lol... may change in future)

P.s. I have tons of generic sig stone, a lot of class crystal sig stones to open, plus some generic AG
I don't play suicide

Rank 5 tech 34 votes

Ghost
8%
SilverWinddoctorbJAYIRI 3 votes
Fantman
64%
FreakydBigTuna_2054KaspYTZuroDeaconedriccaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqavengersunit24Ben_15455Asim38ThePredator1001Fr4s3rLickyJJMACHonorable_BluJayJohny_JoestarMarvelNoobSamanun 22 votes
Irondoom
0%
Nimrod
17%
TendersquadSbkruebFilledPizzaOYCCharlie2154013579rebel_ 6 votes
Shuri
5%
NescioPotatoslice500 2 votes
Other (specify plz)
2%
SnorlaxKam 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    If you don't have a 7* shuri, then shuri is a great pick. One of my alliance mates used an ascended r5 Shuri in Necropolis and her fights only took 1 revive.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

If you don't have a 7* shuri, then shuri is a great pick. One of my alliance mates used an ascended r5 Shuri in Necropolis and her fights only took 1 revive.

Yeah my only fear is that kabam RNG will give me 7* shuri immediately after ranking up the 6* lmao
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    Fantman
    Pikolu said:

I did this for my run as well because I had no aegon. So if you are in that place go for it. if not then definitely FAM.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 142
    Fantman
    Cvlr said:

Pikolu said:

Yeah my only fear is that kabam RNG will give me 7* shuri immediately after ranking up the 6* lmao
    That's what happened to me. Got 6 star Shuri. Took her to R5. Took her to Necropolis first path. Started using her after spending a bunch of revives ramping up Aegon. Realized after a couple of deaths I forgot to equip her with a relic! Completed the path. Got a tech R3 gem. Chose the tech 7 star crystal. Got SHURI! Now I have a R3 Shuri and the 6 star doesn't get used.
  • Options
    However, there's another question.. I need at least 2 months to start necro
    Asim38 said:

Cvlr said:

Pikolu said:

That's what happened to me. Got 6 star Shuri. Took her to R5. Took her to Necropolis first path. Started using her after spending a bunch of revives ramping up Aegon. Realized after a couple of deaths I forgot to equip her with a relic! Completed the path. Got a tech R3 gem. Chose the tech 7 star crystal. Got SHURI! Now I have a R3 Shuri and the 6 star doesn't get used.
    Lmao this is how kabam's rng algorithm works...
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 128
    Ghost
    I really don't know what y'all see in fantman
    His damage is not anything special and I don't know where the utility is at? Okay power drain once in 50 seconds is not godly y'all.