Options

Who is the hardest boss in MCOC ?

Who is, in your opinion, the hardest/most difficult boss to defeat in MCOC (and why) ?

Who is the hardest boss in MCOC ? 113 votes

Ex-Maestro
0% 1 vote
Nameless Collector
41% 47 votes
The Champion
3% 4 votes
Nameless Grandmaster
25% 29 votes
EoP Thanos
5% 6 votes
7.3.6 Kang
1% 2 votes
Superior Kang
3% 4 votes
Scytalis
1% 2 votes
Bahamet
14% 16 votes
Cerastes
1% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116

Some people really haven't fought Abyss Collector and it shows lol

I did my Abyss completiton run yesterday and I didn't have such a hard time with him since I used my R5 ascended Aegon and he bypasses evade. I used my 6* R4 Doom in order to see how annoying that evade could be and it makes the fight pretty impossible to play.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,074 ★★★★★
    It’s Nameless/Abyss Collector and it’s not even close. For all of these other fights, once you learned how they worked they weren’t that bad. There is no learning Abyss Collector. He’s gonna go unstoppable for just, like, no reason and ruin your day. He’s got so many different instant kill mechanics. He’s just a bad time.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,756 ★★★★★

I did my Abyss completiton run yesterday and I didn't have such a hard time with him since I used my R5 ascended Aegon and he bypasses evade. I used my 6* R4 Doom in order to see how annoying that evade could be and it makes the fight pretty impossible to play.
    Yes, collector is manageable with a proper counter, but considering there are only like 20 champions in existence that can solo the collector via MSD, kinda says a lot about the difficulty of the fight.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,074 ★★★★★

Lol I did my first pass of Abyss with 5* r5 champions and if I was lucky 6* r2. Got a science t5cc from completion that I gave to Human Torch (my first r3, and back before he got tuned up to his current state). It was a very different game when Abyss was relevant content.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    Oops, I picked the wrong nameless.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,472 ★★★★★

Yeah that's kinda the thing, there are very few champs who can handle Ex. Collector whereas with Ex. GM you can probably get the solo with almost any champ with decent damage as long as you're used to the mechanics. There's nothing really stopping you completely (other than phase four and even that one is doable with enough practice and brain power lol). Ex. Collector on the other hand, yeah good luck doing it without Ægon unless you're MSD, I'm pretty sure 80% of the playerbase would have to Unitman hard without Ægon.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I only voted grandmaster because for my first necro run i forgot to bring a reverse immune for the last phase and got whooped. Collector is probably the true hardest
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 774 ★★★

Who is, in your opinion, the hardest/most difficult boss to defeat in MCOC (and why) ?

not even close tbh . Well , probably with 6 star r5 aegon nowadays , that fight is soloable . But with aegon 5 star r5 , that is pure dipsh*t . So talking about the difficulty of them at their initial release , nameless collector . At least i had fun against necro GM
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Og gm
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Past
    Present
    Future

It's always between GM and collector
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

Past
    Present
    Future

It's always between GM and collector

The collector wins here sadly
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,188 ★★★★
    Abyss collector easily. Nameless Grandmaster isn’t even close as difficult as him
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,337 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Lol I did my first pass of Abyss with 5* r5 champions and if I was lucky 6* r2. Got a science t5cc from completion that I gave to Human Torch (my first r3, and back before he got tuned up to his current state). It was a very different game when Abyss was relevant content.
    Human torch was tuned up? When?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,337 ★★★★★
    Kate can easily solo abyys gm.