**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thoughts on death in the contest?

Hey guys, first post here, and I’ve played the game for a little over 8 years if you include breaks and time away. I’ve had a lot of fun connecting to the community via livestreams and such. There are a lot of things I really do love about what Kabam has done with the game and I’d agree it’s possibly the best it’s ever been for f2p players

That said I sort of struggle with the idea of what you guys did with revive farming. I’ve made sure to actually read up on the forums about the issues and the actual logistics of it. A r2 7* can auto farm into act 5 and so forth. I myself am a Cavalier and will be TB soon since coming back to the game. What I guess I struggle to come to terms with is how you guys at Kabam have decided to “fix” the issue: You’ve tuned many aspects of the game to make sure people can’t or at least make it difficult to engineer accounts with progression based rewards and I love that. I’d love to make sure you know Jax this isn’t a post to hate on kabam and what not I want to make sure I give flowers where they’re due and you guys definitely deserve a lot.

All that to say with the changes in revives it sort of leaves me a little confused. On one hand exploitation of the game and its mechanics isn’t ok and players who are achieving valiant and completing content at seemingly unnatural rates it leaves you guys in a tough spot. That said the way you’ve addressed the issue has had more impact on middle of the pack or average players more so than the people who are completing all your content. The second is consumables are a part of any successful game and to remove the access the way you’ve done, at least in my experience and games I’ve played, isn’t a recipe for success. The way you’ve tuned progression for rewards has had me thinking about potentially doing consumables in a similar way. Ie as a Paragon, revives will spawn frequently but only in chapters and quests in between the last title they achieved and the current one. Thronebreaker -> Paragon. Only showing up in Act 7 or 8 but frequently. It would mean that revives though more accessible would require more effort and sometimes complex and extensive rosters to go get them due to node difficulties. It would stop the auto farming and abuse of the system based on how much content you’ve achieved. At least in my mind this would make “death” at least more meaningful without punishing a larger portion of the base and the more average players. This would also be the same for cavaliers Act 5 chapter 3 -> Act 6, and Uncollected/Conquerer and so on and so forth. Maybe not just for revives but consumables as a whole

For those who made it this far I appreciate you taking the time to read the post. I’d love to hear what are people’s thoughts on the matter and if you guys at kabam read this I’d love to hear what you think, and if you guys are really set on keeping the decision to handle it the way you have the same.

If you’re here and you want to criticize please save your time and energy. Kabam overall has been great to us f2p players and bashing them the way I’ve seen on the forums is kind of sad. This post is because I’m concerned about this matter, the way they’ve handled it, and the fact I don’t think it’s beneficial for the game long term. I’m sure they’ll do something to balance it in the comings months in some form but I thought I’d weigh in as I’m a huge fan of the game. Ps sorry I couldn’t make the battlegrounds event!

Comments

• Options
    SmoothyMovesSmoothyMoves Posts: 8
    DNA3000 said:

The second is consumables are a part of any successful game and to remove the access the way you’ve done, at least in my experience and games I’ve played, isn’t a recipe for success.

I'm curious to know which games you've played in the past you're comparing MCOC to. Which games, in your opinion, currently allow players to farm consumables to complete content in a more generous way than MCOC does?

To put this into context. Right now, without using any of the revive farms that will be impacted by revive farm nerfs, a F2P player can accmulate about 68 revives minimum to tackle any piece of end game content, like say Necropolis. That's before spending any units which themselves you can earn for free through just playing the game, and before buying any offers like the quest or act completion offers, and without counting any revives a player might accumulate other than L1 and L2 solo revives.

68 is not the ceiling, it is the floor. It is possible, without using revive farms other than the apothecary, to do even better, by managing 22hr events, by not claiming certain rewards, by taking advantage of free to play offers. A hundred is not out of the question.

What games give you an even better ability to blast through progressional and end game content than that?
    Hey, appreciate the reply. I said I agree about the issue of exploitation and exploration of new content. That’s not why I think it’s a bad way of addressing it. Prior to the nerf of farming people could go from a new account to paragon in 2 months and that’s absurd. Now that said most people aren’t that good at the game to make even that achievable. So bear with me, what do normal people do when they play a game that they feel powerless or meaningless in their ability to progress in a game? It’s hard to compare this game to others as this kind of game isn’t very popular on mass. Your archetypes such as clash of clans, Rise of empires, or more interactive games like tower defence games and minecraft have totally different visual progression that players need to see to feel satisfied. There’s a reason MCOC is an outlier as far as this archetype of game isn’t usually successful.

With games such as clash of clans, the progression required is easily visible and takes longer but the amount of effort and lack of skill gap to achieve those goals makes it doable. Tower defence games and games like candy crush have to find a balance of challenging enough you can’t progress in a few weeks but still possible enough to make progress. The problem is MCOC is visible progress and people feeling like they have the ability to make progress in the game is much more difficult because of the limited metrics. Progress for casual players is pulling a super cool 5 or 6 star hero they wanted. Or progressing through quests and new bosses. For some it means progress in battlegrounds and achieving new milestones.

All of this really requires 3 resources. Energy, revives, and units. Energy the contest has in large part, excess. Units, which are easier to farm now than ever, though the units store still overpriced for purchasing units. Kabam likely won’t devalue units so as a more casual player $7 CAD gets you 3 revives. For some that’s not even enough to beat the collector in Act 5. So if you’re not encouraging people to feel like buying units is a low commitment and valuable investment, what resource that’s finite, do you need to progress or feel like you’re capable of progression? Revives. Not in crazy excess and I’m not saying make it easy. Farming in act 6 can take 20 mins to complete. So 20 mins to farm 1 revive, potentially on a difficult mode?

You can’t really compare it to other games because this type of game isn’t successful. Look anywhere on top charts for the AppStore this game is an outlier. So the metric by which you need to let people progress, visibly, or the feeling of, will be different
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,026 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

The second is consumables are a part of any successful game and to remove the access the way you’ve done, at least in my experience and games I’ve played, isn’t a recipe for success.

I'm curious to know which games you've played in the past you're comparing MCOC to. Which games, in your opinion, currently allow players to farm consumables to complete content in a more generous way than MCOC does?

To put this into context. Right now, without using any of the revive farms that will be impacted by revive farm nerfs, a F2P player can accmulate about 68 revives minimum to tackle any piece of end game content, like say Necropolis. That's before spending any units which themselves you can earn for free through just playing the game, and before buying any offers like the quest or act completion offers, and without counting any revives a player might accumulate other than L1 and L2 solo revives.

68 is not the ceiling, it is the floor. It is possible, without using revive farms other than the apothecary, to do even better, by managing 22hr events, by not claiming certain rewards, by taking advantage of free to play offers. A hundred is not out of the question.

What games give you an even better ability to blast through progressional and end game content than that?
    Hey, appreciate the reply. I said I agree about the issue of exploitation and exploration of new content. That’s not why I think it’s a bad way of addressing it. Prior to the nerf of farming people could go from a new account to paragon in 2 months and that’s absurd. Now that said most people aren’t that good at the game to make even that achievable. So bear with me, what do normal people do when they play a game that they feel powerless or meaningless in their ability to progress in a game? It’s hard to compare this game to others as this kind of game isn’t very popular on mass. Your archetypes such as clash of clans, Rise of empires, or more interactive games like tower defence games and minecraft have totally different visual progression that players need to see to feel satisfied. There’s a reason MCOC is an outlier as far as this archetype of game isn’t usually successful.

With games such as clash of clans, the progression required is easily visible and takes longer but the amount of effort and lack of skill gap to achieve those goals makes it doable. Tower defence games and games like candy crush have to find a balance of challenging enough you can’t progress in a few weeks but still possible enough to make progress. The problem is MCOC is visible progress and people feeling like they have the ability to make progress in the game is much more difficult because of the limited metrics. Progress for casual players is pulling a super cool 5 or 6 star hero they wanted. Or progressing through quests and new bosses. For some it means progress in battlegrounds and achieving new milestones.

All of this really requires 3 resources. Energy, revives, and units. Energy the contest has in large part, excess. Units, which are easier to farm now than ever, though the units store still overpriced for purchasing units. Kabam likely won’t devalue units so as a more casual player $7 CAD gets you 3 revives. For some that’s not even enough to beat the collector in Act 5. So if you’re not encouraging people to feel like buying units is a low commitment and valuable investment, what resource that’s finite, do you need to progress or feel like you’re capable of progression? Revives. Not in crazy excess and I’m not saying make it easy. Farming in act 6 can take 20 mins to complete. So 20 mins to farm 1 revive, potentially on a difficult mode?

You can’t really compare it to other games because this type of game isn’t successful. Look anywhere on top charts for the AppStore this game is an outlier. So the metric by which you need to let people progress, visibly, or the feeling of, will be different
    The genre of games I tend to compare MCOC to the most is MMOs. From the very beginning, going back to basically the beginning of my time playing MCOC, I’ve compared it to a proto-MMO. However, that’s neither here nor there. I am responding to this:

What, in your experience, tells you that the way Kabam has curtailed revives specifically is, as you put it, “not a recipe for success.”

MCOC is not like most mobile games to be sure. It contains side scrolling fighting, but it is not a side scrolling fighter. It is built upon gatcha collection mechanics, but it isn’t exactly a gatcha game either. It most resembles massively multiplayer progressional RPGs, albeit with a lot of restrictions in teaming, geometry, and non-combat gameplay. But the core of the game strongly resembles MMORPG progressionals. This is something I can compare and contrast to, as I have a lot of experience with those games. How they manage consumables, and relatedly how they manage death and defeat, are very well studied grounds. In that space, I believe I can make a very strong case that if anything, MCOC is too generous compared to peers. But if you’re comparing MCOC to some other type of game when you assert they’ve curtailed consumables too much, I’d like to know what those games are and whether I’m familiar with them or alternatively can learn how they work.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

The genre of games I tend to compare MCOC to the most is MMOs. From the very beginning, going back to basically the beginning of my time playing MCOC, I’ve compared it to a proto-MMO. However, that’s neither here nor there. I am responding to this:

What, in your experience, tells you that the way Kabam has curtailed revives specifically is, as you put it, “not a recipe for success.”

MCOC is not like most mobile games to be sure. It contains side scrolling fighting, but it is not a side scrolling fighter. It is built upon gatcha collection mechanics, but it isn’t exactly a gatcha game either. It most resembles massively multiplayer progressional RPGs, albeit with a lot of restrictions in teaming, geometry, and non-combat gameplay. But the core of the game strongly resembles MMORPG progressionals. This is something I can compare and contrast to, as I have a lot of experience with those games. How they manage consumables, and relatedly how they manage death and defeat, are very well studied grounds. In that space, I believe I can make a very strong case that if anything, MCOC is too generous compared to peers. But if you’re comparing MCOC to some other type of game when you assert they’ve curtailed consumables too much, I’d like to know what those games are and whether I’m familiar with them or alternatively can learn how they work.
    Right so you use a straw man argument… please refrain from those as they’re beyond unproductive. I asked for thoughts and I’m hoping to have a discussion about a change to the game that Kabam has made. You however, didn’t bother to do any of that. If you disagree with the premise, being that you don’t think there’s anything wrong with the change that’s fine you can say that. What you did instead was try to invalidate the argument altogether by trying to draw comparisons to other games in regard to progressions.

My address in the last post was relevant because I’m not discussing how fast or slow people can progress through end game content the way content grinders have been doing, but rather my entire premise and case is that what keeps players playing a game is driven from the feeling or accomplishment that comes from progressing; and I fear that with this change you’ll see a drastic halt in that for the regular more casual base.

Part of it comes into conflict with what they’re trying to do next. Which is monetize their f2p base with giveaways and ads. It’s really smart but you need to keep the more casual f2p players playing for that to work long term. People who are f2p who are already paragon or end game content aren’t leaving the game. They’ve invested as much time as they have because they don’t plan on quitting and wasting it.

So if you would please take the time to address a solution or just say you disagree and move on. If you don’t agree with the premise that’s more than ok but you don’t need to address a tiny piece of information as some argument for the other thought.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    You can still farm revives with units from arena. It's unlimited there, and if you don't need the revives, you can use the units for something else.
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

I've seen you mentioned this several times in these types of threads, but for some reason you only ever talk about the inventory cap, and not the actual timegate, which I would argue is the larger restriction. Yes we can get 68 revives, but it takes 34 days to accumulate. And that's for one path of the necropolis. Under your premise, it will take a f2p player 6 months to explore the necropolis.

So I'll throw your question back to you-- can you name me a game in the market right now where f2p players are gated by 6 months of resource collection for a single piece of content?

I personally can't think of a single game where this is true, and I'm ashamed to admit that I've played a significant number of f2p/gacha games over the years. Most of the popular f2p games right now have under a 1-2 month cycle, even for their hardest content.

You mentioned MMOs, like WoW or FF14, and even their most hardcore, top-end raids typically have an expected clear of 3-4 months before the next raid comes out. And these are monthly subscription games that are heavily incentivized to get you to stay subscribed as long as possible. The fact that the expected time gate for the necropolis is almost double of these types of games should really give you pause.

So please help explain what you mean by "ability to blast through progressional and end game content" Because from my perspective, and compare to every other game on the market, 6 months is not blasting through anything.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Clyneva said:

DNA3000 said:

I've seen you mentioned this several times in these types of threads, but for some reason you only ever talk about the inventory cap, and not the actual timegate, which I would argue is the larger restriction. Yes we can get 68 revives, but it takes 34 days to accumulate. And that's for one path of the necropolis. Under your premise, it will take a f2p player 6 months to explore the necropolis.

So I'll throw your question back to you-- can you name me a game in the market right now where f2p players are gated by 6 months of resource collection for a single piece of content?

I personally can't think of a single game where this is true, and I'm ashamed to admit that I've played a significant number of f2p/gacha games over the years. Most of the popular f2p games right now have under a 1-2 month cycle, even for their hardest content.

You mentioned MMOs, like WoW or FF14, and even their most hardcore, top-end raids typically have an expected clear of 3-4 months before the next raid comes out. And these are monthly subscription games that are heavily incentivized to get you to stay subscribed as long as possible. The fact that the expected time gate for the necropolis is almost double of these types of games should really give you pause.

So please help explain what you mean by "ability to blast through progressional and end game content" Because from my perspective, and compare to every other game on the market, 6 months is not blasting through anything.
    You don't necessarily have to do necropolis to progress in the game
    Also it doesn't really take 68 revives to do it unless you are using Aegon
    People have done runs that cost 30-40 revives and some have done it in even less
    It's a mix of skill and resources

Also 6 month is a viable time window for a content which will always be there
    I farmed around 2000 units in a little less than a month by just getting the first 3 milestones in arena and doing 22 hr events
    That is 50 revives for about 30 hours time spent over the course of 30 days
    That's a pretty good value if you think about it

Also 6 months is the time required to completely explore necropolis but most people don't explore content unless they are competing at the top of the game which (*looks at Brian*) F2P's don't
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,208 ★★★★★
    Apothecary can give 20 revives + 14 in overflow + 7 stashed = 41 Double it for 22h event as well. So 82 revives.

So let's be realistic and tone it to 70 revives. Pair with 10-20 minutes of Arena farming daily then I'll say Necro and any hard content in game is perfectly achievable, sure it'll mean you can no longer brute force it and that's what Kabam wants to stop, stop players from brute forcing everything in a week or two
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,419 ★★★★★
    Clyneva said:

DNA3000 said:

You’re talking Everest content here those is gear towards the end games I don’t think Kabam would like people to rushing it as there’s like to build more content but there only as much time in a day
  • Options
    Another point is u can always grind arena. To get what needed
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Apothecary can give 20 revives + 14 in overflow + 7 stashed = 41 Double it for 22h event as well. So 82 revives.

So let's be realistic and tone it to 70 revives. Pair with 10-20 minutes of Arena farming daily then I'll say Necro and any hard content in game is perfectly achievable, sure it'll mean you can no longer brute force it and that's what Kabam wants to stop, stop players from brute forcing everything in a week or two

Werent you advocating on the side of revive farming not being nerfed initially? Whats with the sudden flop?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

PT_99 said:

Werent you advocating on the side of revive farming not being nerfed initially? Whats with the sudden flop?
    Well there buffet it ones one with the raised a 7 day a week and higer cap so I find with it wasn’t at first.
  • Options
    Clyneva said:

DNA3000 said:

I don’t discuss the time gate in the context of the inventory caps, because those are two completely different independent considerations. When talking about the *maximum* amount of resources you can bring to bear on content, there’s a presumption that the maximum possible might take a significant amount of time or effort to accumulate. That’s true for most games.

The “time gate” to fully explore Necropolis, even for a F2P player, is not six months. First of all, there’s no rule that says an F2P player needs 68+ revives to do a Necropolis path. It can be done in much less with sufficient roster strength and skill. As Necropolis is the highest end game content in the game, there’s no presumption that anyone other than the strongest players will be able to get through it easily or at their convenience.

If you’re an F2P player and you want to do Necropolis as fast as possible in terms of calendar time, you’re not going to take the Aegon-bash route. You’re going to use Shuri or Wong or some other team that might be harder and/or slower, but is more efficient with resources. You’re going to use guides and videos and practice your skills before entering, and you’re not going to simply blitz the content throwing revives at it. You’re going to do it in 50 revives, or 40, or less.

And then you’re going to use saved up units for revives, or grind them if you foolishly spent them all as a free to play player who can’t otherwise buy them to replenish them. You’re going to use the 4hr crystals you saved up for health potions and the occasional revive, which you would be saving up if you were a F2P player concerned about efficiency and resource management.

Between Apothecary, 22hr events, and unit grinding/saving, you’re going to be able to get much more than two revives per day. Four or five is well within reach, and a more dedicated arena grinder can do much better than that. A highly skilled F2P player could conceivably do a path per week. That’s six weeks, not six months, to explore Necropolis.

If you want to do it fast and free, the presumption is you’ll do it skillfully and intelligently and manage resources properly. The maximum possible resources you *could* use if you had to is a totally different subject. And anyone suggesting that players should be able to do it both using the maximum amount of possible resources *and* in a relatively short amount of time while doing that is simply asking for something ridiculous.

I can’t think of a game where there’s a six month time gate to complete end game content for the targeted player base, because not even this one has such a thing.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    8 years and cavalier lol
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 84
    I thought the post was gonna be about the character death for some reason lol
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

@PT_99 How do you “stash” 7 revives from the apothecary?
  • Options

PT_99 said:

By not claiming from event section,

you keep it in stash, in that "green garbage box which turns red" thing.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

The lvl 2 review from the 22huers event
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

I don’t discuss the time gate in the context of the inventory caps, because those are two completely different independent considerations. When talking about the *maximum* amount of resources you can bring to bear on content, there’s a presumption that the maximum possible might take a significant amount of time or effort to accumulate. That’s true for most games.

This narrative makes very little sense. How can they be independent considerations? Resource you can bring to do a piece of content absolutely has to be considered as a function of the time needed to acquire that resource. Otherwise, by your logic, Kabam can give players 1 revive a month and keep the same cap, and that will still be fine. It'll take 3 years to fill out your stash, but that's okay because the inventory cap lets your hold 64 revives which is more than enough to do a path of necropolis? Surely you see the problem with omitting time from the discussion.

Likewise, I'm a bit puzzled why you've suddenly decided to include units into the discussion. I thought we were talking about the limitations of the revive economy? What was the point of discussing "*maximum* amount of resource you can bring to bear on content" if you're including unit resources, which is uncapped? Again, by your logic, a player can farm units for 5 years and bring 2000 revives into necropolis. Or 50 years and bring 20k revives. How is that a relevant metric for how generous the game is?

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    I am mostly F2P in that I dont buy units but I will buy offers that attract.

I do some arena, not much by a true grinders standard.

I couldve explored necro in week one but didnt, because I resource manage.

Revive nerf sucks but its not the end of the world that some make out.

The key, as it is with all things (gold, iso etc) is resource management.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,531 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

How is that done, doesn’t it auto claim when you complete the apothecary quest? It’s not a claimable reward like the 22h event you can leave unclaimed, as far as I’m aware.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

How is that done, doesn’t it auto claim when you complete the apothecary quest? It’s not a claimable reward like the 22h event you can leave unclaimed, as far as I’m aware.
    I messed up
  • Options
    Clyneva said:

DNA3000 said:

This narrative makes very little sense. How can they be independent considerations?
    If the devs were to increase the inventory caps from 20 revives to 200 revives, this would mean in theory you could use 400+ revives on a single piece of content but it would also take over a year to fill inventory. We would not say that Necropolis now took over six years to explore, even though there are players that would need and use all those revives.

In terms of what’s possible, we look to capacity, because that’s what’s possible. But when we look at time limitations, we have to look at all avenues available to the player to maximize speed, not just one single one in isolation. Inventory caps what’s possible, but it isn’t the dominant tractor on how fast content can be done.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Clyneva said:

DNA3000 said:

The “time gate” to fully explore Necropolis, even for a F2P player, is not six months. First of all, there’s no rule that says an F2P player needs 68+ revives to do a Necropolis path. It can be done in much less with sufficient roster strength and skill. As Necropolis is the highest end game content in the game, there’s no presumption that anyone other than the strongest players will be able to get through it easily or at their convenience.

If you’re an F2P player and you want to do Necropolis as fast as possible in terms of calendar time, you’re not going to take the Aegon-bash route. You’re going to use Shuri or Wong or some other team that might be harder and/or slower, but is more efficient with resources. You’re going to use guides and videos and practice your skills before entering, and you’re not going to simply blitz the content throwing revives at it. You’re going to do it in 50 revives, or 40, or less.

And then you’re going to use saved up units for revives, or grind them if you foolishly spent them all as a free to play player who can’t otherwise buy them to replenish them. You’re going to use the 4hr crystals you saved up for health potions and the occasional revive, which you would be saving up if you were a F2P player concerned about efficiency and resource management.

Between Apothecary, 22hr events, and unit grinding/saving, you’re going to be able to get much more than two revives per day. Four or five is well within reach, and a more dedicated arena grinder can do much better than that. A highly skilled F2P player could conceivably do a path per week. That’s six weeks, not six months, to explore Necropolis.

If you want to do it fast and free, the presumption is you’ll do it skillfully and intelligently and manage resources properly. The maximum possible resources you *could* use if you had to is a totally different subject. And anyone suggesting that players should be able to do it both using the maximum amount of possible resources *and* in a relatively short amount of time while doing that is simply asking for something ridiculous.

I can’t think of a game where there’s a six month time gate to complete end game content for the targeted player base, because not even this one has such a thing.
    Back at this again… so you make an argument that because it’s technically possible therefore it’s plausible. You take a stance when referencing end game content to exploits within the contest when it comes to revive stashing. My thoughts on this entire issue is taking it from a different standpoint from someone who isn’t you. The people who make the game the most money statistically are the average players who will spend on nice offers and casually grind the game. I think the way they’ve taken revives out of natural farming it affects those players… which you seem to have very little care about

A game has to find a balance between user initiative finding guides and info on the internet as well as readily available ways for people to not need to go searching for that info. You take the position that everyone should care about the game the way you do and search ways to use the system and stack excess revives through other channels.

FYI - I’m somewhere in between casual and someone who grinds the game seriously. No I’m not making this post because I need more revives — I just hit Thronebreaker an hour ago and only used 3 team revives and a couple 20% ones. I spent a few days just trying to learn grandmaster and I think I restarted 11 times on the quest before giving it my winning run

So all this to take information for I don’t think it’s beneficial for the majority of players who are more casual and don’t care enough to go find every exploit online.