**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Happy 2024 - Time to Party with "Champions of Fortune"

Comments

• Options
    Runnly1Runnly1 Posts: 15
    Am I missing something because in games the quest is advertising awakening gems but there is no actual awakening gems.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,039 ★★★★★
    Runnly1 said:

Am I missing something because in games the quest is advertising awakening gems but there is no actual awakening gems.

They are in the solo objectives.
  • Options
    SmoothyMovesSmoothyMoves Posts: 8
    Got a question here, as a TB, why are we unable to get the tier 5 solo objective? I understand not letting Cav’s in as the big jump is to 6* rosters but as a TB we get access to more content for sure. Is there a reason you guys aren’t letting TB’s in on the action?

Ps. Very happy with the side quest rewards overall. After this event is over I’ll be 1 t6 basic away from my first r4 6*.
  • Options

Got a question here, as a TB, why are we unable to get the tier 5 solo objective? I understand not letting Cav’s in as the big jump is to 6* rosters but as a TB we get access to more content for sure. Is there a reason you guys aren’t letting TB’s in on the action?

Ps. Very happy with the side quest rewards overall. After this event is over I’ll be 1 t6 basic away from my first r4 6*.

Because the level 5 objective is for Paragon and valiants.
  • Options
    TheMan97TheMan97 Posts: 5
    Please h
    Help threat level 5 solo objective is not showing. Please help
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,973 ★★★★★
    Okay, maybe I'm dumb, but does the key open all the gated paths in one difficulty? Is it one quest for the whole month and three keys for that one quest or a series of quests and a different key for each quest? I've read it twice and I'm still not clear...
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    I think you get a key in the mail each week which opens the gates in all difficulties.
  • Options
    UltraGodUltraGod Posts: 8
    OldManHop said:

Talk about convoluted and disappointing...

So to summarize, the event is

convoluted, disappointing, boring, and trifling.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,501 ★★★★★

Okay, maybe I'm dumb, but does the key open all the gated paths in one difficulty? Is it one quest for the whole month and three keys for that one quest or a series of quests and a different key for each quest? I've read it twice and I'm still not clear...

One map for the entire month. Keys open one path on each difficulty in weeks 2,3,4. No key this first week since it started with 2 paths unlocked.
  • Options
    HEHATEME617HEHATEME617 Posts: 3
    edited January 11
    @Kabam Jax - If the threat levels are not progression locked, then why are the rewards progression locked? Kind of hypocritical…….. If I can 100% Lvl5 exploration, I should be able to earn Lvl5 Solo Objective rewards, regardless whether I’m Proven or Paragon (and for the record I’m TB). If we have the skill ability & roster to explore Lvl5 , everyone who’s able should be compensated for doing so. It shouldn’t be only a portion of players reaping the benefits for the same work. Cmon Kabam, not asking for Paragon Gauntlet to be rewarded to TB if we haven’t fulfilled the requirements, but TB players can clearly explore lvl5 SQ, and we or anyone should be compensated b/c the terms above state nothing about solo objectives rewards being “progression locked”.
  • Options

@Kabam Jax - If the threat levels are not progression locked, then why are the rewards progression locked? Kind of hypocritical…….. If I can 100% Lvl5 exploration, I should be able to earn Lvl5 Solo Objective rewards, regardless whether I’m Proven or Paragon (and for the record I’m TB). If we have the skill ability & roster to explore Lvl5 , everyone who’s able should be compensated for doing so. It shouldn’t be only a portion of players reaping the benefits for the same work. Cmon Kabam, not asking for Paragon Gauntlet to be rewarded to TB if we haven’t fulfilled the requirements, but TB players can clearly explore lvl5 SQ, and we or anyone should be compensated b/c the terms above state nothing about solo objectives rewards being “progression locked”.

Except we are being rewarded extra for doing the extra work to become paragon+. Your still getting the completion/exploration and path rewards. We are getting a little extra for beating act 7 kang and having 6r3. If you want that little extra then do the work and beat act 7 and rank up some champs.
  • Options
    HEHATEME617HEHATEME617 Posts: 3
    Buttehrs said:

Except we are being rewarded extra for doing the extra work to become paragon+. Your still getting the completion/exploration and path rewards. We are getting a little extra for beating act 7 kang and having 6r3. If you want that little extra then do the work and beat act 7 and rank up some champs.
    I’m 1 path from getting paragon, only hurdle is Kang, 90% explored; am I to get access to solo rewards immediately after beating Kang, or will I still be stuck with just lvl4 SQ progression?

My main argument is Jax’s initial post says absolutely nothing about non-Paragon accounts being locked out from lvl5 solo rewards, I’m merely pointing out their oversight that in my opinion deserves some questioning.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

I’m 1 path from getting paragon, only hurdle is Kang, 90% explored; am I to get access to solo rewards immediately after beating Kang, or will I still be stuck with just lvl4 SQ progression?

My main argument is Jax’s initial post says absolutely nothing about non-Paragon accounts being locked out from lvl5 solo rewards, I’m merely pointing out their oversight that in my opinion deserves some questioning.
    You should. If I'm not mistaken objectives populate once you hit a new progression.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike just a quick question, but why is there 150 primal dust in the side quest this month instead of 200? I know there’s the 100 in the paragon challenge for king Groot, but just a confused on the odd amount.
  • Options
    DenjiiDenjii Posts: 1
    how do i get the threat level 3 special quest? im an unc btw
  • Options
    Denjii said:

how do i get the threat level 3 special quest? im an unc btw

Same answer as those who are only TB and don’t have Threat Level 5 objectives (need to be Paragon).
    UC players would need to be CAV in order to get Threat Level 3 objectives.

So, the Objectives are summarized as ..
    UC gets T.L. 2
    CAV gets T.L. 3
    TB gets T.L. 4
    Paragon gets T.L. 5

While you can do the higher quests themselves if you are not that Progression yet (and get the quest rewards), you don’t have access to getting the OBJECTIVES for those higher ones unless you advance to that new Progression during the month (and then re-run the quests once the Objectives become available).
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 191
    Am I missing something,? Where do we get keys??!
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,501 ★★★★★

Am I missing something,? Where do we get keys??!

Yes.

• Options
    paras282000paras282000 Posts: 8
    guyz m the only one who dont get any glory poiunts ?
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 157 ★★
    @Kabam Jax
    Going forward this year can we expect all side quest objectives to be obtainable if you have the progression unlocked for it. I really like the implementation cause it gives me the opportunity to work on leveling my 2* and 3* champs.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,124 ★★★★
    Can I get clarification on if you NEED to do the Ambush on every single path to reach 100%?

Because I know I saw somewhere that someone said no (can’t remember where), but the % completed numbers paint a different story…

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,308 Guardian
    edited January 17

Can I get clarification on if you NEED to do the Ambush on every single path to reach 100%?

Because I know I saw somewhere that someone said no (can’t remember where), but the % completed numbers paint a different story…

Mis-remembering.

YES, you need to do the AMBUSH / GOLD loop in order to get 100%.

But NO, you don’t have to also take the shortcut bypassing the loop.

Leaving that shortcut 1 segment line still dashed doesn’t matter, it is just so long as you have touched all the NODES themselves (which you do if you take the Ambush/Gold path only).

(edit) in your 26% case on TL-4 pic, you must have taken the shortcut, not the loop. In that case you do need to go back in and take the loop (because those are actual Nodes still untouched).
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,124 ★★★★

Mis-remembering.

YES, you need to do the AMBUSH / GOLD loop in order to get 100%.

But NO, you don’t have to also take the shortcut bypassing the loop.

Leaving that shortcut 1 segment line still dashed doesn’t matter, it is just so long as you have touched all the NODES themselves (which you do if you take the Ambush/Gold path only).

(edit) in your 26% case on TL-4 pic, you must have taken the shortcut, not the loop. In that case you do need to go back in and take the loop (because those are actual Nodes still untouched).
    Yep must've been misremembering then - OR seen a post that just had wrong information.

Thanks! That incinerate path is obliterating me and I didn't want to waste extra champs/health on the ambush if I didn't need to, but I will absolutely make sure I do it then.
  • Options
    @Usagicassidy
    Think the post you saw was asking “Do I need to take BOTH paths”. No.
    But you do need to take the “correct” path (if you want to only do it once), lol.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★

@Usagicassidy
    Think the post you saw was asking “Do I need to take BOTH paths”. No.
    But you do need to take the “correct” path (if you want to only do it once), lol.

Seriously, Kabam? You purposefully set a trap to trick players into running lanes twice? That’s just douchebaggery of the highest level.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,744 ★★★★★
    Is the heavy assault node on Absorbing Man working correctly for the attacker? Maybe something else is mitigating damage dealt, but my heavies didn’t seem to benefit from any damage boost.

Is there something in AbsMan’s kit I’m unaware of? For example, Domino heavies registered damage of 100-200 points per hit. Same for PlatPool.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 81
    DrZola said:

Is the heavy assault node on Absorbing Man working correctly for the attacker? Maybe something else is mitigating damage dealt, but my heavies didn’t seem to benefit from any damage boost.

Is there something in AbsMan’s kit I’m unaware of? For example, Domino heavies registered damage of 100-200 points per hit. Same for PlatPool.

Dr. Zola

He has high physical resistance in uru form and energy resistance in magma form