Act 5 Compensation

ShadzShadz Member Posts: 7
Has anyone recieved their act 5 compensation yet? I'm missing out on mastery points because of it, and I haven't seen any word on when that is expected to happen. Seems like it was forgotten about.

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Yep I’m still missing 2 points, they said they’d fix it in January so just wait a bit longer. Once February 1st comes then we can yell at them again lol
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★

Yep I’m still missing 2 points, they said they’d fix it in January so just wait a bit longer. Once February 1st comes then we can yell at them again lol

not really. they said they were hoping to get them out in january but they specifically said they were not promising they would be distributed by then
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Member Posts: 133
    Badly need that in my mini account

not really. they said they were hoping to get them out in january but they specifically said they were not promising they would be distributed by then
    True, but tbf we’ve already been waiting 3-4 months on them so you can understand our impatience
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★

True, but tbf we’ve already been waiting 3-4 months on them so you can understand our impatience

i’m also missing all of the act 4 mastery points but it’s really only my own fault. i didn’t bother to 100% explore it in the 7 years before they changed it, so i’m okay waiting a few more months
    edited January 5

i’m also missing all of the act 4 mastery points but it’s really only my own fault. i didn’t bother to 100% explore it in the 7 years before they changed it, so i’m okay waiting a few more months
    I unfortunately got caught at the wrong time. I had just completed act 6, 7, and 8 at that point so I decided to go back and explore act 4. I made it through 2 chapters and they updated it before I could finish the 3rd. It’s annoying because those mastery points could’ve been helpful in necropolis and battlegrounds. But hey, better late than never at least.
  • CromwelldkminiCromwelldkmini Member Posts: 4
    @Kabamjack456 @kabamJaxSucks when Can we expect this comp to drop ?
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Will we make it 1 year? I qualify for the compensation and I'm paragon now...