Options

Who are you voting for in Summoners Choice

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,823 ★★★★★
    Viper
    Viper is going to win the voting with a "bang"
    Plus we need more Hydra crew and Madame Hydra will fit right in.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,056 Guardian
    Ruby Thursday
    (moving images, and reply, from a 2nd new post over to here, consolidating them in this single larger Poll)
    Swixsy_63 said:

So for this year 8 villains are joining as part of the summoner's choice

Ruby Thursday

Black Tarantula

Lady Viper

Swarm

Shriek

Blob

The beetle

And finally

Shathra

Who are y'all excited for

ahmynuts said:

I guarantee you guys if they had used that picture for shriek, there would not be as close to a chance of her winning as there is right now lol

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 977 ★★★★
    Ruby Thursday
    Ruby because she Literally has the potential to have the greatest animations in the entire game
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 977 ★★★★
    Ruby Thursday

Emilia90 said:

At least Ruby is in second place so far 😭

If she makes it to the finals, I’m going all in on her. Pleasantly surprised to see the love for her
    I really hope her and Viper are both runner ups, we got Kushala and Moonstar last year so as long as they're runner ups there's a chance 🤞
    Edit: this would look so cool in game:
    Damn she actually looks menacing in this one
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    Ruby Thursday
    Alright, since we already know who the winner is going to be, let's look at it this way: who's gonna win second place? Ruby Viper or Black Tarantula? 😎
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday

Emilia90 said:

If she makes it to the finals, I’m going all in on her. Pleasantly surprised to see the love for her
    I really hope her and Viper are both runner ups, we got Kushala and Moonstar last year so as long as they're runner ups there's a chance 🤞
    Damn she actually looks menacing in this one
    Yep that one's from the Guardian's 2021 game
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,910 ★★★★★
    Looks like the forum users need to organize a coup detat and change their votes towards Ruby if they want someone other than Blob to win
  • Options
    edited January 7
    Ruby Thursday
    Polygon said:

Looks like the forum users need to organize a coup detat and change their votes towards Ruby if they want someone other than Blob to win

He's right everyone, let's all work together for the greater good. Spirit Bomb! 💀
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Only two I know are Blob and Viper, both of whom I don't particularly want to win (Blob will probably have an unstoppable or root type ability, and Viper would have some sort of poison mechanic).

But, seeing how all the past Summoner Votes had my least desired candidates go on to win, those two are probably going to the finals.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,596 ★★★
    edited January 8
    Blob
    PT_99 said:

Viper is going to win the voting with a "bang"
    Plus we need more Hydra crew and Madame Hydra will fit right in.

I might vote for her just for that reason. Voting for blob probably won't make a difference anyway. I have been saying for ages forget captain america buff, we need captain hydra. Ik it says I voted blob but I changed my mind
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,477 ★★★
    Blob

I will really vote!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    I abstain
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,907 ★★★★★
    I'm probably going to vote for Beetle on the assumption it's the current Beetle, Janice Lincoln, because we need more female Tech champs than just Nebula, Peni and Omega Sentinel.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    I found the Kabam miikes choice

and I'm not surprised. I have a feeling BrianGrant may vote for her now.
    Randomly decided to do a full xmen merathon with breaks, just finished the wolverine.
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday

I'm probably going to vote for Beetle on the assumption it's the current Beetle, Janice Lincoln, because we need more female Tech champs than just Nebula, Peni and Omega Sentinel.

Ruby Thursday checks all the boxes, you know what to do 😎
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Viper

Didn’t mention Ghost, Shuri, Viv, or LDS lol
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 171
    Ruby Thursday

Emilia90 said:

This literally sold me on voting for her

hope she's atleast runner up
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 529 ★★★
    Ruby Thursday
    Ruby Thursday looks most interesting followed by Shastra.

Blob is probably the most needed champ if done well because mutants are in short supply and he is definitely the best known.

I dont mind Swarm either if Kabam does something interesting with him.

I expect beetle will get eliminated in the first round and dont have high hopes for any of the others.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,563 ★★★★
    Blob
    Blob is life
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday
    Wolf911 said:

Emilia90 said:

This literally sold me on voting for her

hope she's atleast runner up
    I'm glad something I posted helped someone make up their mind lol we got this. We probably won't win but we can get runner up for sure.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Viper
    I have my priorities straight

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,832 ★★★★
    Blob
    #BlobAboveAll
    #VoteForBlob

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,907 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

okay, I forgot them. Still want more female techs, though.
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday
    Ashacekar said:

#BlobAboveAll
    #VoteForBlob

He already won what's the point in even posting more Blob stuff lol we're gonna be Blobbing all over the contest whether we like it or not so at least let's make sure the runner up is Ruby 😎
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Viper so that Blob doesn't win.
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday

Emilia90 said:

okay, I forgot them. Still want more female techs, though.
    Then vote for Ruby? 😁
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Shriek
    I still don't get what makes Ruby an attractive character. The tentacles protruding from her sphere head? 😐
  • Options
    edited January 9
    Ruby Thursday

I still don't get what makes Ruby an attractive character. The tentacles protruding from her sphere head? 😐

Have you read any of her lore? She doesn't just have "tentacles" in her head she can morph that head into literally anything she wants. She can detach it, make it blow up and regenerate it, she can even make it look human. She would be the closest thing to Mystique in the game until Mystique or another shapeshifter gets added and her animations would easily be the best out of all the champs on this list.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,596 ★★★
    Blob

I found the Kabam miikes choice

and I'm not surprised. I have a feeling BrianGrant may vote for her now.
    Randomly decided to do a full xmen merathon with breaks, just finished the wolverine.

Logan js the best imo. I need to watch new mutants but I already know what happens in it so I keep delaying lol 😆
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday
    At least Ruby has half the amount of votes Blob has now, don't mind me I'm just taking my copium.