**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Deathless BG piece missed I guess

2»

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,422 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

You snooze you lose my man. Hope you have like 15k units saved

Now double it...........
    30K BOOOM
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,278 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

That being said does anyone know if I don't play this season will i still be reset to plat 1 or do i have to get to the gc again to be reset to plat 1

i’m like 99% sure you need to hit gc to be reset to plat next season.
    I think high Vibranium starts at Plat1 too, drops 5 tiers
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,364 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

I honestly dubt it going to cost that’s much

Are you willing to bet on that?

Yea I sure 15k for one piece won’t be it
    So how much do you think it wiill be?
    My opinion is maximum 5k so if you’re missing all pieces u locking at 20k units but it could very well be 10k pair pieces
    So it could very well be 10k which is your actual maximum, you said 5k but its really 10k.... Now double it as Mike said 🤣
    No I already dubel it from 5k to 10k so not really
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,278 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

I honestly dubt it going to cost that’s much

Are you willing to bet on that?

Yea I sure 15k for one piece won’t be it
    So how much do you think it wiill be?
    My opinion is maximum 5k so if you’re missing all pieces u locking at 20k units but it could very well be 10k pair pieces
    So it could very well be 10k which is your actual maximum, you said 5k but its really 10k.... Now double it as Mike said 🤣
    No I already dubel it from 5k to 10k so not really
    Think of any number that won't make you happy and double it then. Its probably close to 15k
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Same thing will happen next round when they place a deathless piece at GC. More and more accounts aren’t going to be able to get it with the mode being abandoned by a lot of folks. Some are giving up due to rosters getting away from them. Others because they missed this piece won’t bother - because you need them all for the awesome champ at the end. The deathless stuff is going to end up being only for endgame players.. not average size paragon accounts.

It is bold to say people aren't playing BGs without having the data to back it up. That is just like saying Banquet was a complete failure because whales spent a ton less this year on it than last year, and we saw how that turned out.

You know that 34% increase only invalidates the take that Banquet was a complete failure, which it wasn’t, since it’s pretty sure most of the lower rated players loved it.
    Plus this 34% increase was backed up by the fact, that it was the second time of Banquet, so players were more prepared and had saved more units throughout the year.
    Add in the mediocre CW unit deals, and here we are with 34% increase.
    Also it’s pretty sure MCOC has increase its player base after a year.
    The thing is, Kabam would never know what % increase would have been if Banquet had better rewards.
    I would bet the percentage increase would have been much above the 34% mark.

• Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited January 7
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

That being said does anyone know if I don't play this season will i still be reset to plat 1 or do i have to get to the gc again to be reset to plat 1

ahmynuts said:

This. I was saving Units last Season, and wasn't really feeling the Nodes, so I stopped at D4. This Season I'm in G3, and still have a hard time being bothered. I need a couple Basics and Alphas to take Hulk to R5, and I'm still not driven.
    This is devastating news. I don't wanna play that much lmaoo
    @ahmynuts yes its based on how much u climb, i slipped back to gold this season since i didnt play much last season, before that i had reached GC and next season i slipped back to plat.