**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daily Calendar Bug! PLEASE HELP !!!!!

Daily calendar bug!!!!!!

Please fix this bug.!!! not getting daily calendar. It’s been happening for months and I’m missing out on great loot I’ve been waiting hoping I will receive it, but never been back on this game since September / October of 2023 and before that and still as of this day 01/06/24 i don’t have the daily calendar and yall still Releasing new content this is ridiculous now please fix this issue 💯

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,643 ★★★★★
    I said this in the other thread. If you really cared about it being fixed you would have contacted support as soon as you noticed it was gone
  • Options
    Sleepy0519Sleepy0519 Posts: 10
    That’s the problem I shouldn’t have to contact support about something that’s supposed to be in the game that’s bad I I gotta waste my time doing this
  • Options
    Been in the game since 2016 and it my first time experiencing this soo something soo simple as daily login rewards in crazy that’s I can’t receive it and it even since before you contacted support it said wait a few weeks to check if you receive it soo what else this there to do
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 638 ★★★
    hardly seems like a waste to take two minutes to open a support ticket and get it fixed
  • Options
    Well you see me here so what’s your point
  • Options
    And it is a waste of time cause I check and I’m not the only one going through this there’s still having this issue, so in my eyes, they don’t care about their community. And they still wanna add new contact every month and not fix small things like daily rewards
  • Options
    Smh
  • Options
    edited January 6
    "An issue appeared in the game. It would be a waste of time to contact support to let them know so they can fix the issue. I'll sit here and wait because they should know something is wrong with my account right now specifically."
    Yeah okay buddy, get real. File a support ticket and move on. You're wasting 10x more time here ranting than if you put in the .000001% effort of filing a ticket.
    Tf do you think support is for if not to fix issue that pop up? I cant with these people today man jeez.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

Bro you a clown you don’t think I did that already

• Options

Bro you a clown you don’t think I did that already

Beat me to it
  • Options
    😭😭😭 I never seen much hater in my life you guys are sucking because I’m expressing my opinion about the game, and how they fix their bugs it shouldn’t be a bug in the first place tbh 😭😭😭😭 I never seen a game mess up daily log in 😭
  • Options
    I guess it a first time for everything 😭😭😭
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,019 Guardian
    Kabam is aware of the bug that affects the daily calendar for certain people. You were told how to fix it and decided to push back and argue. If you keep that attitude up, you will find that people will not like you and it'll be hard for you to get help in the future. Play nicely and treat others with respect.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,060 ★★★★★
    Bro spent 40 minutes after the OP and continued to rant. That's 40 minutes you could have EASILY made a ticket to support and gotten it fixed already.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,982 ★★★★★
    @Pikolu said:

Kabam is aware of the bug that affects the daily calendar for certain people.

I had two of my accounts fixed after contacting support. Point is, is it really a bug?