**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick Bullseye question

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
I know the deep dive is tomorrow but I don't wanna wait. And we're snowed in here. Did anybody else catch whether or not he ignores glance? Because that would make sense and it would be AMAZING 😅 I know he can't miss, but can he 'almost' miss

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    The deep dives out for bullseye and no he isnt immune to glancing
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thanks, I must've missed it. And that...is disappointing. I kinda wanna change the post to 'bullseye should ignore glance' 🙃 OFF TO SUGGESTIONS!!
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    It's actually one of his weaknesses
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

Thanks, I must've missed it. And that...is disappointing. I kinda wanna change the post to 'bullseye should ignore glance' 🙃 OFF TO SUGGESTIONS!!
    Not really. Everyone needs a counter of some kind. But I'm sure someday we'll see a glance immune champ.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

Not really. Everyone needs a counter of some kind. But I'm sure someday we'll see a glance immune champ.
    One day i believe also
  • Options
    He just....shouldn't miss. Not even me pining for a counter. Just...he doesn't miss...(I mean he does but he isn't supposed to)