Options

Quick Bullseye question

PandingoPandingo Posts: 752 ★★★
I know the deep dive is tomorrow but I don't wanna wait. And we're snowed in here. Did anybody else catch whether or not he ignores glance? Because that would make sense and it would be AMAZING 😅 I know he can't miss, but can he 'almost' miss

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    The deep dives out for bullseye and no he isnt immune to glancing
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thanks, I must've missed it. And that...is disappointing. I kinda wanna change the post to 'bullseye should ignore glance' 🙃 OFF TO SUGGESTIONS!!
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,440 ★★★★★
    It's actually one of his weaknesses
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,825 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

Thanks, I must've missed it. And that...is disappointing. I kinda wanna change the post to 'bullseye should ignore glance' 🙃 OFF TO SUGGESTIONS!!
    Not really. Everyone needs a counter of some kind. But I'm sure someday we'll see a glance immune champ.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

Not really. Everyone needs a counter of some kind. But I'm sure someday we'll see a glance immune champ.
    One day i believe also
  • Options
    He just....shouldn't miss. Not even me pining for a counter. Just...he doesn't miss...(I mean he does but he isn't supposed to)