**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Any word on Valiant daily specials?

Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 249 ★★
edited January 7 in General Discussion
I might have missed?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Can you redo your title to be "any word on Valiant anything?"

I'm still failing to see the amazing benefits of pushing necropolis like kabam wanted to get this title aside from the daily crystals

valiants got the biggest benefit of all time. we were graciously given an extra deal to spend our units on during cyber weekend

Ah yes how could i forget the extra opportunities to spend money lol
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 249 ★★
    edited January 8
    ahmynuts said:

I'm still failing to see the amazing benefits of pushing necropolis like kabam wanted to get this title aside from the daily crystals

I can't disagree tbh, I really do hate to be critical but it doesn't seem like there is game "infrastructure" set up for the title
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

We should’ve known after it took so long to get Paragon anything lol
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

I knew in the back of my mind. But i allowed myself to have a sliver of hope that it would be different this time with how they hyped it up and it being paired with Necropolis, which they also were hyping up and pushing people toward.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I knew in the back of my mind. But i allowed myself to have a sliver of hope that it would be different this time with how they hyped it up and it being paired with Necropolis, which they also were hyping up and pushing people toward.
    I imagine unbelievably busted offers for us come July 4th. Like, Titan per Odin busted.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    Nothing public has been released about Valiant Daily deals, but if you expect them by early June, then you shouldn't be disappointed by their timing 😉
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 757 ★★★
    edited January 8
    It’s crazy how much better the daily crystals are vs even paragon. I feel all the daily and hr crystals are due a buff.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Nothing public has been released about Valiant Daily deals, but if you expect them by early June, then you shouldn't be disappointed by their timing 😉

💀💀💀