Options

About perfect release, slowing down time in speical attacks, and old devices...

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
I have a friend who tried to use slow down time during speical attacks using Kate Bishop and Hawkeye but he just can't do that... he taps and holds the screen at the right time and place but it just dosent work... he said he have an old device, could it be that in old device this feature may not work?

Comments

• Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 204 ★★
    depends on the game mode. not an exhaustive list but aw/aq, arena, bg and incursions don't slow the game down
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,780 Guardian
    edited January 12
    The real question is are they actually tapping and holding in the right spot. For Kate Bishop you can only tap and hold after the first hit makes contact. When I was learning her I would consistently tap and hold before the first hit which made it frustrating. Something I do now is just hold right when she draws her arrow so I only have to hold for .1 seconds before the perfect release.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,411 ★★★★★

depends on the game mode. not an exhaustive list but aw/aq, arena, bg and incursions don't slow the game down

They do slow the game down, everything will become slow except for the timer.
    Also arena is not a timed mode
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,511 ★★★★★
    This is not a joke or lame attempt at ridicule, it is most likely (95%+) a skill issue.

Tell him to watch a video on kate
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    K I'll tell him thx