**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Xsolla login is frustrating

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Everyday when I get logged out and have to sign back in I get the "account already signed in" error despite the fact I currently am not logged in.

Does this keep happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    It would happen to me on mobile with chrome, pixel 6a. I downloaded Firefox and haven't had a problem. Terrible solution, but it works.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,679 Guardian

It would happen to me on mobile with chrome, pixel 6a. I downloaded Firefox and haven't had a problem. Terrible solution, but it works.

Firefox > than Chrome for multiple reasons now
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 65
    I've had that issue before but what fixed it for me was using the password auto fill and then immediately tapping on the password box after it gets filled out. It just logs in. I think someone else said before that you have to have the password box selected, otherwise that error appears.
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    I was having the same issue, if you're phone auto fills, don't click the login button afterwards, just let it run it's course after you select username/password and it should work.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    So funny thing about google password manager..
    If by any reason when you saved the user name and password you left a space on the username it will save it.
    Sometimes you have to delete the last character of the username and type it again...
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

Everyday when I get logged out and have to sign back in I get the "account already signed in" error despite the fact I currently am not logged in.

Does this keep happening to anyone else?