Is playing the same game on 2 devices is bannable offense!!

AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
edited January 15 in General Discussion
Hey guys,
I saw there was some threads going on that kabam banned a guy account because he was playing the game app in 2 devices.

If this is true, I also play this game in 2 devices. I need some official statement from kabam. If it is a bannable offense than i should quit playing the game in 2 devices. I don't want to be banned my account due to this silly mistake. Because I worked so hard to make my roaster good.

@Kabam Jax please let me know if summoner is allowed to play this game on 2 devices.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Yes it fine the guys didn’t get banned from 2 devices
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    Avnish said:

Hey guys,
    I saw there was some threads going on that kabam banned a guy account because he was playing the game app in 2 devices.

If this is true, I also play this game in 2 devices. I need some official statement from kabam. If it is a bannable offense than i should quit playing the game in 2 devices. I don't want to be banned my account due to this silly mistake. Because I worked so hard to make my roaster good.

@Kabam Jax please let me know if summoner is allowed to play this game on 2 devices.

If you play 2 devices on opposite ends of the world within like 5 minutes of each other, then you might get banned for piloting (having someone else play on your account), especially if you're completing super difficult content while on the opposite side of the world.

Fortunately, it's exceedingly difficult to play 2 devices on opposite sides of the world in basically no time at all without 2 people.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Yeah I can get that but how will kabam know the same person is playing from other device. And the playing game from 2 different regions that is not my case even my both the devices uses the same wifi network.

Then i hope I don't have to worry about anything. I just explored necropolis 2-3 days back and then saw these kind of cheater's post. I really thought I can also be banned. But now it is okay.

But for safe side I will stop using 2 devices for this game.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

Hey guys,

I've always played on two devices, sometimes a third. Not against the TOS at all.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    edited January 15
    Avnish said:

Yeah I can get that but how will kabam know the same person is playing from other device. And the playing game from 2 different regions that is not my case even my both the devices uses the same wifi network.

Then i hope I don't have to worry about anything. I just explored necropolis 2-3 days back and then saw these kind of cheater's post. I really thought I can also be banned. But now it is okay.

I guess jax is gonna have to cut down to 2 devices to be on the safe side..
    Dude Its an excuse that cheaters use since the beginning of bans... They are telling you its ok.
    By the way... You are taking the word of someone trying to start a bycott...
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    I heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy who read something on an internet forum posted by a guy who once read a comic book that (insert assumption here) is a bannable offense.

Look for hard evidence and proof of allegations instead of buying into something someone posted offering nothing concrete.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    I've been playing on 3 devices and I switch them back and forth quite often for the past few years, never worried about getting banned. The only ones who get banned are the cheaters where the second device probably logged in from a different IP address.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

If the two devices are several hundred/thousand miles away from each other and they login with little time between them, that would be a flag. Otherwise, you’re fine.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian
    Avnish said:

I use three. Many of the devs use multiple devices. There are a lot of cheaters and people who hire mercs who think that it was the fact that they played on different devices that triggered the ban, because of course it couldn't be that they were caught cheating or hiring mercs because that's impossible. Because if they don't know how that can be detected, it must be impossible.

Cheaters are not just lazy and dishonest, they are also stupid. I wouldn't trust anything they say.