Options

Raids revive cost

2»

Comments

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    If you need to buy the unit ones then potentially the game mode isn’t for you. Although the rewards are arguably worth X amount of units but that will be specific to each player based on a multitude of factors.
  • Options

I just think the prices are off think about if u want ten revives without your free revives it will cost u 2k in units dont anyone else think thats abit steap for just 10

Compared to regular AQ revives that cost 180 units and heal for 4000 health, 200 units for 60% is a steal.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★

Yeah i get that and i have collected my revives but i saw the stream about raids and it did say we could use normal aq revives. but as u can see thats not the case and i still think 200 units for a single revive is abit high

You have a week to finish the path. You shouldn't need to buy more than the 2 free ones you get.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

IOSJasoN said:

Fight 1, revive, fight 2, revive, fight 3

That doesn't really answer my question. where does the THRID revive come from tomorrow when you only get 2 free ones in the store. Do they put your champ to 100% for you or what?
    Hi! You probably got the answer somewhere in the thread, but I’m being nice and wanted to clarify what the user meant. When you start the first time fight and that first time fight is fight#1.
    When you have been defeated then you can use your first #1 revive potion and then proceed to do fight #2.
    When you have been defeated again then you can use your second #2 revive potion and then proceed to do fight #3.

That is 3 fights a day.

@ShuGokis
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

ShuGokis said:

IOSJasoN said:

Fight 1, revive, fight 2, revive, fight 3

That doesn't really answer my question. where does the THRID revive come from tomorrow when you only get 2 free ones in the store. Do they put your champ to 100% for you or what?
    Hi! You probably got the answer somewhere in the thread, but I’m being nice and wanted to clarify what the user meant. When you start the first time fight and that first time fight is fight#1.
    When you have been defeated then you can use your first #1 revive potion and then proceed to do fight #2.
    When you have been defeated again then you can use your second #2 revive potion and then proceed to do fight #3.

That is 3 fights a day.

@ShuGokis
    Except it’s not 3 fights a day, easiest way to look at this is your champ gets 15 lives per week before having to use earned or paid consumables.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
    Ah yes that is correct. So the first entry is 3 fights a day while afterward the first three fights is two fights.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Did you already collect your two free daily revives?

My alliance has not received the Raid revives package. Was there something we were supposed to do, other than enroll and start the raid

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

My alliance has not received the Raid revives package. Was there something we were supposed to do, other than enroll and start the raid

u hav to buy them in the store 1 gold there cost that the 2 lvl 2 revies cost 2 gold
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    If the revives stay the way they are now, with the 2 1-gold revives per day, one change that would be useful is to remove the 10% damage cap. If the goal is to have the threesome rotate, then just don't allow the same player to fight twice in a row. Why not allow a player who gets on a roll in the fight keep going? Just my 2 cents atm.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 ★★★★★
    edited January 16
    A lot of conversation have been regarding the cap, timer, and the revive purchase limit for sure. We are hoping some of these will be looked and and evaluated and maybe changed.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,169 ★★★★★

A lot of conversation have been regarding the cap, timer, and the revive purchase limit for sure. We are hoping some of these will be looked and and evaluated and maybe changed.

Maybe in our wildest dreams. If this stuff wasn't changed during testing I doubt it will be changed now. But I really hope it is
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Maybe in our wildest dreams. If this stuff wasn't changed during testing I doubt it will be changed now. But I really hope it is
    Some of the stuff couldn’t be changed due to the release date, but it is stuff that is being discussed for sure!
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Some of the stuff couldn’t be changed due to the release date, but it is stuff that is being discussed for sure!
    That's good to know. My biggest complaint so far is that everyone needs to wait for each other on a cycle. But that's so integral to how the mode works idk if that could even be changed
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

That's good to know. My biggest complaint so far is that everyone needs to wait for each other on a cycle. But that's so integral to how the mode works idk if that could even be changed
    So you only need to do cycles to get everyone charges to 10+. After that, you can spam the. OSS if you want, but you just want to stay above 10+ charges if you can.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

So you only need to do cycles to get everyone charges to 10+. After that, you can spam the. OSS if you want, but you just want to stay above 10+ charges if you can.
    Oh so my teammates are just bad then lmao
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Oh so my teammates are just bad then lmao
    Haha it is possible! Make sure everyone is doing the correct boss prompts because that’s how you chain charges and damage
  • Options
    Also make sure they know how their buff helps increase fervor as well to help gain charges. Ideally if fights go well, you may only have to cycle for the first two fights and then go ham afterwards until you get to 10 or below charges
  • Options

Kabamm. Why not keep the silly 10% cap but not kill off the champ. If we can take 10% off and not die we should be able to carry over our health. Would take the sting out of the revive cost

This has been my biggest criticism and suggestion so far. Especially with the cost of revives and amount you get per day
  • Options

Kabamm. Why not keep the silly 10% cap but not kill off the champ. If we can take 10% off and not die we should be able to carry over our health. Would take the sting out of the revive cost

This has been my biggest criticism and suggestion so far. Especially with the cost of revives and amount you get per day
    I'm changing my biggest criticism to why tf is one of the chest drops 25% of a t6cc? And why did I have to pull it😭
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Yeah. Too bad they expire so soon tho. We didn't do raids this week bc it was the end of war season. We wanted to finish strong.
  • Options

What happens if after reaching that 10% (and opponent then gets that huge “kill-soon” increase in attack stats/buffs), if you just do the Pause-Quit at that time.

Do you just lose 1/2 of your remaining health, and opponent stays at then-remaining (you got him down 10%) health ?

I remember them closing the “very low health” (aka Corvus) loophole. But if you are still around 50% health can you use the in-fight “Quit” and still have 25% left so don’t have to use your revive that time ?

Or was “QUIT” removed for AQ/AW altogether ? and so would have to be a forced crash (which I don’t think helps any, and others have said the charges didn’t keep after Crash instances).
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 584 ★★★
    I like raids but i have just 1 suggestion:

Remove Timer, 10% health pool is enough to die.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 853 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

That's not enough? But helpful
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,272 ★★★★★
    edited January 17

What happens if after reaching that 10% (and opponent then gets that huge “kill-soon” increase in attack stats/buffs), if you just do the Pause-Quit at that time.

Do you just lose 1/2 of your remaining health, and opponent stays at then-remaining (you got him down 10%) health ?

I remember them closing the “very low health” (aka Corvus) loophole. But if you are still around 50% health can you use the in-fight “Quit” and still have 25% left so don’t have to use your revive that time ?

Or was “QUIT” removed for AQ/AW altogether ? and so would have to be a forced crash (which I don’t think helps any, and others have said the charges didn’t keep after Crash instances).
    I times out with 70% health and it KO'd me. I'm assuming that the same happens if you quit out. @SummonerNR