**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Anyone Used Nick in raids ?

I am wondering if we used nick in assault and used 100% raid revive on him
Will he return in his decay or basic life ?

Bcuz if he returning in decay life he is not going to be great option for raids than.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★
    He not a option for u u
  • Options
    It would be like reviving nick in anything else I’m pretty sure. For that reason I wouldn’t see him as the best choice to use
  • Options

It would be like reviving nick in anything else I’m pretty sure. For that reason I wouldn’t see him as the best choice to use

Yea he can be good against the first fight after that’s it hit and miss with all that’s u need to do
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    I wouldn't recommend Nick in raids even to people I hate. 30% health is not even going to be enough for even one blocked hit a minute into the 2nd and 3rd fights.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I wouldn't recommend Nick in raids even to people I hate. 30% health is not even going to be enough for even one blocked hit a minute into the 2nd and 3rd fights.

That’s true u can block 1 hit but that’s it I done it just fine but I hav to agerd. It definitely not one u go in without having bunch of reviews
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,192 ★★★★★
    I tried nick. Did not work out well against maestro 🤣