Options

Glory compensation for everyone

Wouldn't it be unfair for all those who weren't in alliance, 10k+ glory is a massive boost to advance your champs

Comments

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    Umr009 said:

Wouldn't it be unfair for all those who weren't in alliance, 10k+ glory is a massive boost to advance your champs

No. If you read the other post that Miike commented on everyone will get the chance to obtain what other alliances got you are not missing out.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

Glory is a currency awarded almost exclusively through Alliance Quests. All it takes is a tiny bit of participation in AQ/Raids to get that Glory going, but we will not be giving the Glory to anybody that did not participate in AQ/Raids.

Can u please tell we will be able to get glory from upto which milestone?
  • Options
    Umr009Umr009 Posts: 2
    Didn't know that, Joining aq as we speak , thank you
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    Did I miss something ? What compensation ?
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Did I miss something ? What compensation ?

There is no Compensation, there was a glory bug the other day that was giving more glory than intended rather than taking it all back they are letting you claim it with no issues, all you have to do is take part in AQ/Raids.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 171
    edited January 16
    You can start an closed alliance and be the only
    one in it, so if you do that you’ll get some glory plus a little bit of other alliance rewards
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★

one in it, so if you do that you’ll get some glory plus a little bit of other alliance rewards

This. @DNA3000 has a wonderful breakdown of the benefits of starting your own Alliance and running a low-level AQ by yourself.
  • Options
    vertiGovertiGo Posts: 87
    edited January 16

Glory is a currency awarded almost exclusively through Alliance Quests. All it takes is a tiny bit of participation in AQ/Raids to get that Glory going, but we will not be giving the Glory to anybody that did not participate in AQ/Raids.

Hey Miike, are you able to offer any advice on those of us who's alliance run day 2-5 rather than 1-4. Currently it looks like the glory pay outs are working as intended with no glory going to stash?

Edit
    Cancel this, closing and reopening brought it into my stash
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 70
    I don't think everyone got extra glory, my rewards were the same as always. Didn't have anything in the stash.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 160

And there is about 100k more glory to get
    💦🙏
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited January 16

This. @DNA3000 has a wonderful breakdown of the benefits of starting your own Alliance and running a low-level AQ by yourself.
    @GroundedWisdom By any chance, do you happen to have a link to that breakdown by @DNA3000 ?

I am running my own solo-alliance and just wonder if there‘s anything I am missing out on… Or something that I can contribute…
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 70

💦🙏

Respectfully this is why I said I don't think everyone got extra because I have been on the game several times since this was announced and I haven't gotten any extra glory. Maybe it will trigger when I finish the next AQ cycle, but this one I didn't receive anything.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom By any chance, do you happen to have a link to that breakdown by @DNA3000 ?

I am running my own solo-alliance and just wonder if there‘s anything I am missing out on… Or something that I can contribute…
    Some details may have changed since then, but I assume it's the same premise. Open a solo Ally, and do whatever you can. It's also feasible to do more now that we can buy Energy, if it tickles your fancy.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183695/earning-glory-as-a-solo-player/p1
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,738 Guardian

Some details may have changed since then, but I assume it's the same premise. Open a solo Ally, and do whatever you can. It's also feasible to do more now that we can buy Energy, if it tickles your fancy.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183695/earning-glory-as-a-solo-player/p1
    In particular, Map 3 is now soloable without using alts for energy.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 ★★

💦🙏

I don't think there is I believe the cut off was maybe 97m as noone can confirm if they have received any further milestones in the stash after going past 97m
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Umr009 said:

Whilst on this topic can we give people act 8.3 exploration rewards to those that haven’t done completion?
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    Can I have some free titan crystals please?
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

In particular, Map 3 is now soloable without using alts for energy.
    Thanks, @GroundedWisdom , @DNA3000

That was an interesting read… I have to say, it’s much different by now, 4 years later… As was to be expected… But the solo-alliance thing is much more rewarding…

I choose to run Map 4, because it is one of the shortest maps (21 nodes)… I start in the evening in my time zone and am usually done by noon the next day… Don’t have to bring my A-Team, either, thanks to the removal of linked nodes etc…

I run it ONCE a week, without modifiers, and usually end up with 5.6 mil points which is enough for 1,650 Glory per week… a nice little bonus for minimal effort… I think with the introduction of raids the points for AQ are changing, so I’ll have to see where that leaves me… (Obviously this week in particular, I am running it for the full four days, plus Modifiers, in order to get the maximum bonus glory from this weeks “glitch”)

There are other benefits, too, like 80 units and 4 Energy-Refills per month from Summoner Engagement… Also, Banquet Alliance event…

And finally: It’s a piece of nostalgia, since it is the alliance that I had founded back in 2015… #!WCA! for the win! 😂
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 772 ★★★
    be in an alliance then
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 98
    How is this glory earned, need to explore AQ map for full 4 days? I participated in Day 2 of AQ map 3 and half way through the map for boss rush. Does this qualify to earn the glory?
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 160
    edited January 17
    Not everyone got extra glory
    You must support to raids and the bug is in milestones so you earn them all
    3 bg in my ally 6 bosses down and we're in 170m
  • Options

No raid required. Normal AQ is enough.
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 125

Well I'm not sure about that. We did not enlist in Raids only in the normal AQ just like always. Our first AQ will start tomorow and then trough the weekend. Everything was set up weeks ago.

So far none of the players of my alliance got any "extra" Glory.
  • Options

Well I'm not sure about that. We did not enlist in Raids only in the normal AQ just like always. Our first AQ will start tomorow and then trough the weekend. Everything was set up weeks ago.

Just answered in the other place you asked.
    Have to join either mode and do a fight (contribute points).
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

It’s not random extra glory. The glory peak milestones are giving out rewards for each milestone attained rather than function as peak milestones
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,154 ★★★★★

You have to actually earn points before you can get the glory.