This is so messed up

I was in an alliance for two months and they kick me out right before raids started so I am missing out on all the raids rewards and all of the glory that came with it from the bug. They kicked me out like right before it started so I had no time to join another alliance in time to do raids and now I feel like I am falling behind with all the extra glory alone that everyone is getting and I am stuck here with 0 glory. I also was kicked before AW rewards and BG rewards but I am mainly bummed out about the glory that I am missing out on. Real jerk move. Thank you for listening to my rant.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Find an Alliance that is still running normal AQ (at least for some of their BG's), not ALL Raids.
    Then you can join the next normal AQ day for that BG, get AQ points, and (MAYBE ??) get that Glory.

Depends if a new person would be locked out of these mistaken Glory Milestones (supposed to only be Peak Milestone, but they ain’t this week), or if new people would actually qualify for getting those right away (after doing an AQ fight) ???
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    -Collect 200 units on Arenas
    -Change your username to ILoveMarvel

Or play injustice with Harley Quinzel and 2 hyenas....

This was the funny part...

Don't trust these guys anymore and send a ticket if they did this with more people on your Ally
  • DCisWaaayBetterDCisWaaayBetter Member Posts: 8

Find an Alliance that is still running normal AQ (at least for some of their BG's), not ALL Raids.
    Then you can join the next normal AQ day for that BG, get AQ points, and (MAYBE ??) get that Glory.

Depends if a new person would be locked out of these mistaken Glory Milestones (supposed to only be Peak Milestone, but they ain’t this week), or if new people would actually qualify for getting those right away (after doing an AQ fight) ???

I did end up getting the glory I did not know that it was still being given out thanks for the advice