**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cannot play BGs

Hi

So I have noticed having this issue atleast for the past four months with my 2nd account where I just cannot start a Battlegrounds match. I have tried downloading MCoC and logging in multiple times via multiple devices (7+, both Android and IOS). But no matter what I try, like reinstalling or clearing data/cache, I just cannot play BGs on my 2nd account. Since BG's launch, to this day, I haven't been able to play a single match on BGs. It has become frustrating at this point...
My main account on the other hand can still play BGs without issues.

I have tried contacting support and their response was
"I have shared the details of these unexpected events with the appropriate teams for review. We appreciate your report and patience during this process. Though we will be unable to provide updates for this investigation in this ticket, you can look to the forums, in-game mail, and update notes for possible announcements regarding a confirmed or fixed issue. Because such a possible issue would be affecting the community at large, any potential compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods."

Any more info would be appreciated on this.

(Since I cannot seem to upload a video showing the issue, I am sharing a GPhotos link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7m67wkGgVzddBZga9)

Also, if anyone have any tips/suggestions, do let me know...

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited January 18
    What level and progression title is the second account?

The photo link doesn’t work…
  • Options
    Vsahishnu_GVsahishnu_G Posts: 8
    Its Paragon now. But I have been having this issue since when I was Thronebreaker.
    My IGN: vsahishnu2
  • Options
    Thanks for pointing out that the link is not working...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YZlxYnnlg4kGeVE0J3h7hlqtvt65DEam/view?usp=sharing
    This should work
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,638 ★★★★★
    Err it was mentioned before that a punishment for a BG ToS during the big BG event was gonna be locking out accounts out of BGs for 3 seasons.
    It doesnt necessarily mean cheating, more like exploitation of point system.. I wonder if this is it...
  • Options
    I have not broken ToS. And I have not done a single BGs match in this account ever. So, I don't know how I can be locked out. And this has been a issue i have had for 4-5+ months. So....
  • Options
    I've reported it to the game team.
  • Options

I've reported it to the game team.

Thankss
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,638 ★★★★★

I have not broken ToS. And I have not done a single BGs match in this account ever. So, I don't know how I can be locked out. And this has been a issue i have had for 4-5+ months. So....

Yeah I didn't mean to accuse you, I just remember they said they would lock out accounts, farming points.
  • Options
    Hey @pseudosane
    By any chance, you have any updates?
  • Options
    Unfortunately no. I've logged it in as a bug for now, waiting on updates.
  • Options
    Well great. Yet another BG season which I cannot play on my 2nd acc...
    This both sad and annoying. I can't for the life of me, find a reason why this would happen...
    Idk if anything will be done for this, at this point. Support was a dead-end and hence why I came here. Seems like this is too...

@pseudosane Really hope you don't mind me tagging you. But sadly, I don't think anyone else would read the post... If there is anything which you can do, I would be grateful.

Thanks
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,891 Guardian
    I'm sorry, I will repost this to the team and try to get some feedback.