**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids exploration percentage bug

As you can see, we explored the map, but percentage is not 100%.

Comments

• Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81
    edited January 19
    Yeah we have the same issue too, I hope it’s just a visual bug.

• Options
    For whatever it is that is causing this, interesting that it appears to only be visual for the BG that *you* are actually in ?

Can your teammates that are in a different BG check their panel screen and see if *your* BG % is showing correct for them, and that *their* BG is the one they see as incorrect ?

**and not just after 100% final boss. Someone else showed panels when they were I think all just past 1st Mini, and showed just 1 BG as different (gonna assume now that it also was *their* BG in that case).
  • Options
    @Saske97
    (not sure why your follow-up's here went away soon after). But thanks.

(FYI, for others), you did confirm with screenshot from a teammate of yours that is in a different BG, that they correctly saw that your BG showed 100%

So just visual bug for the BG that the viewer is actually in.
  • Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81

@Saske97
    (not sure why your follow-up's here went away soon after). But thanks.

(FYI, for others), you did confirm with screenshot from a teammate of yours that is in a different BG, that they correctly saw that your BG showed 100%

So just visual bug for the BG that the viewer is actually in.

Yeah not sure why but my comment kept getting deleted and said it had to get approval lol

Anyway yeah, asked my alliance mate to check and they see 100% so for some reason the visual bug is only for people in the raid group.
    Thanks for the advice!