**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Revive farming

2»

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,734 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

I say it because arena is the most boring content in the world which you can’t auto play. How you can be for them taking revives away from us the game just becomes more pay to win unless you spend months in arena.

I explored necropolis using Aegon as my main attacker for every path, with some support from Shuri (and Torch for one path). My cheapest lane was 45 revives, my most expensive was about 75. I used R4 Aegon for my first path, and got an R5 gem that I used on him. Did not ascend him.

You can easily get 45 revives in under a month with little to no arena play. Apothecary and daily events will get you there in just over three weeks. 75 revives would take about five weeks. This all assumes you aren’t picking up the 1000 unit potion deals they offer after EQ completion or other unit based bundles of potions (which you should, I did).

And those numbers assume you’re using Aegon, who is absolutely not the most efficient attacker. People who used Kate Bishop/Shuri focused teams were able to clear in under 20 revives on paths. So all this talk about how removing revive farms is a money-grab is nonsense. Grab the free ones where you can, spend a minimal amount of units, and learn how to take the fights rather than just trying to Aegon face roll it and you’ll be able to explore without issue.
    Thanks for this info I currently have 70 revives..
    I'm planning to do necro ec path(titania)
    My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Any tips will be more helpful.
    Please for god's sake kick out proxima, and take in chavez or doom for airwalker. Only god knows how much I struggled against him. Air walker is a hell.

Also since you have 7* r1 shuri, I actually recommend taking mr fantastic + guardian path. Shuri can easily do namor attuma cap brit wiccan and psychoman each at max 2 revives. You can use doom for airwalker and ramp aegon on mr fanta. Second half guardian path is easy for aegon and shuri can do the only difficult fight for aegon, dragonman.

But please don't try using aegon for airwalker you'll regret your life, he is a revive sink.
    Thanks.. I guess Ill take mr.fant path
    So Im think gonna replace proxima with doom
    Yeah good. With shuri and doom, you probably spend less than 20 revives in first half, and in second half, only valk and nova is bit trouble, shuri is perfect for dragon man, and aegon is perfect for other fights and grandmaster.

Remember to equip a 6* relic for all of them.
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 331 ★★

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

I say it because arena is the most boring content in the world which you can’t auto play. How you can be for them taking revives away from us the game just becomes more pay to win unless you spend months in arena.

I explored necropolis using Aegon as my main attacker for every path, with some support from Shuri (and Torch for one path). My cheapest lane was 45 revives, my most expensive was about 75. I used R4 Aegon for my first path, and got an R5 gem that I used on him. Did not ascend him.

You can easily get 45 revives in under a month with little to no arena play. Apothecary and daily events will get you there in just over three weeks. 75 revives would take about five weeks. This all assumes you aren’t picking up the 1000 unit potion deals they offer after EQ completion or other unit based bundles of potions (which you should, I did).

And those numbers assume you’re using Aegon, who is absolutely not the most efficient attacker. People who used Kate Bishop/Shuri focused teams were able to clear in under 20 revives on paths. So all this talk about how removing revive farms is a money-grab is nonsense. Grab the free ones where you can, spend a minimal amount of units, and learn how to take the fights rather than just trying to Aegon face roll it and you’ll be able to explore without issue.
    My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Please for god's sake kick out proxima, and take in chavez or doom for airwalker. Only god knows how much I struggled against him. Air walker is a hell.

Also since you have 7* r1 shuri, I actually recommend taking mr fantastic + guardian path. Shuri can easily do namor attuma cap brit wiccan and psychoman each at max 2 revives. You can use doom for airwalker and ramp aegon on mr fanta. Second half guardian path is easy for aegon and shuri can do the only difficult fight for aegon, dragonman.

But please don't try using aegon for airwalker you'll regret your life, he is a revive sink.
    Yeah good. With shuri and doom, you probably spend less than 20 revives in first half, and in second half, only valk and nova is bit trouble, shuri is perfect for dragon man, and aegon is perfect for other fights and grandmaster.

Remember to equip a 6* relic for all of them.
    Okay but sadly I have only 5 star relics.
  • Options
    5* relics works too
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    Hero use and arena wins are two of the rotating solos that give a revive and 25 units.

Do arena.
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 331 ★★

5* relics works too

Alright I let u know how the run goes.
    Your line id or in-game I'd. Might ask few questions If I faced difficulty.
  • Options

5* relics works too

Alright I let u know how the run goes.
    Your line id or in-game I'd. Might ask few questions If I faced difficulty.
    Captain_rogers
    in game with thanos pfp

Good luck.
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Dont do it, aegon can do airwalker just fine, you need proxima, ramping up against tit can be annoying, ive made a mistake taking doom in my first run, I probably played it wrong but i switched to aegon and did it in 3 revives , dont drop proxima, i would also drop shuri too and foucs all on aegon, cause you dont want to switch masteries all the time you swap from aegon to shuri, take nick fury maybe and kill him after you ramp up
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    Bron1 said:

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Dont do it, aegon can do airwalker just fine, you need proxima, ramping up against tit can be annoying, ive made a mistake taking doom in my first run, I probably played it wrong but i switched to aegon and did it in 3 revives , dont drop proxima, i would also drop shuri too and foucs all on aegon, cause you dont want to switch masteries all the time you swap from aegon to shuri, take nick fury maybe and kill him after you ramp up
    And i would “farm” more revives to be on the safe side go with 100 and a decent stash in units, you never know what could go wrong in the game, 70 is on low side
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,229 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Ummmm, I have faced airwalker 2 times and in both times I've managed to take him in just two 60% revives with Aegon. Either you're not abusing heavy and sp2 9 furies or you're playing too cautiously.

• Options

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Please don't, you'll regret not taking Proxima, losing 100 combo is so bad.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,982 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Please don't, you'll regret not taking Proxima, losing 100 combo is so bad.
    This! It's all fun and games until you screw up and lose that combo.

Fact is prox helps you build combo, but also makes your furies more potent.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,483 ★★★★★
    Crux said:

I mean that’s exactly what it is a “money grab” why else would they do it lol less revives means more units being spent on revives. Don’t understand why anyone would support this decision like what’s your angle?

You don't know what money grab means. Content like Necropolis wasn't meant to do in one day. It's meant to take time.
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 292 ★★
    Why didn't you get it finished before they nerfed the revives? They told us it was happening. I had plenty of time to explore it without spending a single unit.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Glad we have a other thread on this.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,074 ★★★★★
    Crux said:

It doesn't take that long. At all. I spend maybe an hour a WEEK and I've already gotten almost 1k units. Granted I got lucky on some arena crystals too but the point still stands. It doesn't take that long.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Ummmm, I have faced airwalker 2 times and in both times I've managed to take him in just two 60% revives with Aegon. Either you're not abusing heavy and sp2 9 furies or you're playing too cautiously.

Yeah it might be a skill issue, I'm a below average player, and yes proxima help with furies, but between losing combos and losing 20 revives, I'll easily choose losing revives.

And people are overestimating proxima 's use I guess. I went in with aegon and kate with no heimdall no prox on roblin path, and was able to bank 100+ combos in mid path and spidy99.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Yeah it might be a skill issue, I'm a below average player, and yes proxima help with furies, but between losing combos and losing 20 revives, I'll easily choose losing revives.

And people are overestimating proxima 's use I guess. I went in with aegon and kate with no heimdall no prox on roblin path, and was able to bank 100+ combos in mid path and spidy99.
    Bro if I don't have proxima and I get to 100 I get my brain telling me it's time to quit and bank it.
    With proxima, you can go all the way and also if you're taking Hemidall then you can't tank sp3 of enemy either because after enemy sp3 you'll lose your combo, you will live thanks to Hemidall but you'll lose your combo.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    Crux said:

I still don’t understand 5.3.6 getting axed, if I want to explore necro it’ll take me about a year to farm the revives. I don’t mind grinding revives on harder content like act 7, but we need other outlets to grab them than apothecary!

Best solution if you don't want to spend or grind away at arena is just don't explore necro. If enough people just aren't doing the content they'll introduce other means of acquiring revives. I don't play arena and I'm damn sure not wasting money on revives so I'm just skipping necro exploration like many others.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Wicket329 said:

Crux said:

My team:
    R4 ascended Ageon 6star
    Heimdall
    Proxima
    Shuri 7 star r1
    Juggy R4

Is this team okay?

Bro if I don't have proxima and I get to 100 I get my brain telling me it's time to quit and bank it.
    With proxima, you can go all the way and also if you're taking Hemidall then you can't tank sp3 of enemy either because after enemy sp3 you'll lose your combo, you will live thanks to Hemidall but you'll lose your combo.
    I do this,while ramping when opponent reach sp3, i plan accordingly nd charge my heavy, to get the combo buff. Heimdall is necessary, proxima is great not for protection but for empowering big furies, but not necessary imho.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,203 ★★★★★
    To those talking about Air Walker, I just used Aegon for all my runs. First time was miserable, but I realized that the trick is to throw your knockdown attack when the timer is at half. Don’t risk it any further than that. Don’t run recoils for that fight either, you’ll want to use specials as needed. Plus the next several fights are all handled very well by Shuri
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    edited January 20
    Wicket329 said:

To those talking about Air Walker, I just used Aegon for all my runs. First time was miserable, but I realized that the trick is to throw your knockdown attack when the timer is at half. Don’t risk it any further than that. Don’t run recoils for that fight either, you’ll want to use specials as needed. Plus the next several fights are all handled very well by Shuri

It's so much worse on the node with damage when he's against the wall too.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,203 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

It's so much worse on the node with damage when he's against the wall too.
    Come to think of it, that is the one I did first. Might contribute to why that one was so miserable.