**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New 7* Crystal

So we already have a loyalty crystal, and an incursion crystal. What if we had an AQ type crystal you can buy with Glory. Maybe 150 K glory.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

You can't hold more than 15k glory

And it will take like half of a year to collect that much glory 150k I mean
    75k then
  • Options
    Shayveride87Shayveride87 Posts: 11
    I forgot that Glory caps at 15,000. But they can turn it into shards 5k Glory for 5k shards. Like they're doing with the loyalty crystal shards for war season.
  • Options
    Shayveride87Shayveride87 Posts: 11
    Falcon, Emma Frost, Guilly 2099, Venom the Duck, Dragon Man and Titania for the 7* Glory Crystal.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    The thing is, Loyalty and Artifacts always came with options to buy champions, (granted, UC was always trash and I don't think I've ever seen someone intentionally rank him up or play him).

Glory has been around for a while and has not yet had any characters attached to prices, but it would certainly have to be for more than we can currently hold. I also don't want to get into the probabilistic statistics of events that have not yet occurred, but I would just generally say that the likelihood is probably not high.