Black Panther Interception Issue

318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★

My fellow summoners and Kabam employees, I have an issue / complaint.

Black Panther kit states on his Special 1 & 2: if you intercept the opponent, all hits are guaranteed critical and cause bleed.

I’ve noticed when you dash back after a MLLL combo and immediately special, this ability works just fine

BUT… if you sit and wait for them to dash at you, and activate the special, it does not work

Question: is activating a special at point black range during the enemy dash not considered an interception?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    Activating the special when the opponent is right about to hit you only counts as an intercept for Hercules’ own abilities. Every other champ, venompool included, and for nodes, have a much stricter requirement for what a special intercept is
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
    I understand, I assumed because it works for Herc it must work for all champions.

SIGH 😔
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Change hercs special intercept to actually need to be an intercept for consistency please and thank you.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Change hercs special intercept to actually need to be an intercept for consistency please and thank you.

I know that's been a wish from Kabam ever since he came out so im surprised they never changed it