**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids box claim after session ends?

I'm in a time zone that AQ/Raids ends in the wee hours of the morning.
We're close to taking down the next raid boss. If I've done all my part, and my US based team finishes him off while I am asleep, will I lose the box prize?
Is there a mechanism for claiming a path reward if I never cross that part of the path?
I really don't want to set an alarm for 2am to claim the box....
Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    (haven’t seen this brought up yet, maybe @Pikolu or @pseudosane can raise this to game team for future Raids, see if they can change method for obtaining rewards somehow)

I believe you would have to actually travel across that next Treasure Node in order for you to receive it.
    (Do they have some type of “Selector” built into it, or is it based on Progression and just a Random item but not Selector ? or not based on any Progression and everyone get exact same Random Chance of which reward it gives ??)

If your teammates *DO* get the next Miniboss down towards end when you are asleep (*or even for others who work and can’t check phone for several hours before ending time), I’d suggest “SUBMITTING A REQUEST TICKET”, and see if they can give you the Treasure reward.
    (* check with teammates first, to see if they indeed did get it down, before tons of people just flood Support with a “rest of BG *might* have gotten next one down”)
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

(haven’t seen this brought up yet, maybe @Pikolu or @pseudosane can raise this to game team for future Raids, see if they can change method for obtaining rewards somehow)

I believe you would have to actually travel across that next Treasure Node in order for you to receive it.
    (Do they have some type of “Selector” built into it, or is it based on Progression and just a Random item but not Selector ? or not based on any Progression and everyone get exact same Random Chance of which reward it gives ??)

If your teammates *DO* get the next Miniboss down towards end when you are asleep (*or even for others who work and can’t check phone for several hours before ending time), I’d suggest “SUBMITTING A REQUEST TICKET”, and see if they can give you the Treasure reward.
    (* check with teammates first, to see if they indeed did get it down, before tons of people just flood Support with a “rest of BG *might* have gotten next one down”)

Yes, the chests are selectors with two options that pop up when the videos traveled across.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited January 22
    (cont) although it is a little contradicting that only the in-path Treasure Chests are based on you and others on your path actually getting past mini's (not ppl on other paths if those other paths DIDN'T do their Mini's).

But yet defeating Boss rewards entire BG for a Boss “Completion”, (and I assume ??) including anyone on a path which DID NOT FINISH. (ie, the other 2 paths were able to overcome the Linked Degen and get Final Boss down anyways).

So “non-finishers” get the Boss Kill “Completion” reward with rest of those that *DID* finish to Boss node. But not their path's remaining Treasure's (not “Explore”, but “Completion”)

(*just a little oddity about current design)
    **NOT to be confused with what OP is requesting, where your path DID clear them, but only AFTER you were last logged into game to actually move past them before Raid ends.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited January 22

Yes, the chests are selectors with two options that pop up when the *nodes* are traveled across.

Thx. So that would add a little wrinkle to how they might be able to grant remaining Treasure rewards after the fact to those that didn’t travel the rest of the “cleared” path.

Maybe would be a Pop-up (with that selector) when start game next time. Or part of Mail Message (“here are remainder of Cleared but not traveled Treasure Chests”).
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Not sure why I autocorrected to videos lol… when the *nodes* are traveled across
  • Options
    I'll bring it up with the game team
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★

I'll bring it up with the game team

Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Just set an alarm 10 minutes before raid ends. Log in. Claim. Go back to sleep. I do it when my in game daily valiant refreshes during my normal sleep time.