**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Think it’s kind of BS how support handles things.

I’ve been playing this game for a long time amongst friends. I think it’s kind of bs how support and you as company just handled my friends account and email being hacked. She has spent $1000s on this game and you did her duty. With that I won’t be spending another dime on this game along with alliance members. Start coming up with a better company support system.

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Hacked... Ok
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 589 ★★★
    I'm assuming she did Necropolis not too long ago?
  • Options
    LaFunTimeLaFunTime Posts: 14
    edited January 22
    JollyHawk said:

I'm assuming she did Necropolis not too long ago?

No she hadn’t done yet. She was just waiting for 8.4 because she didn’t want to upgrade Aegon in order to do it. Think someone we kicked hacked it because another member just had one of his accounts hacked too (he has three). Guess discord makes it easy to get the email. Guessing his account will be locked also since it’s “compromised” which is a shame but at least he has 2 other accounts, she only had her one.
  • Options

Hacked... Ok

Hacked... Ok

DNA3000 said:

LaFunTime said:

I’ve been playing this game for a long time amongst friends. I think it’s kind of bs how support and you as company just handled my friends account and email being hacked. She has spent $1000s on this game and you did her duty. With that I won’t be spending another dime on this game along with alliance members. Start coming up with a better company support system.

Your friend got her email hacked, and they didn't go after her bank accounts, they didn't go after her credit cards, they didn't go after her app store accounts, they logged into her MCOC game account and played it until it got banned.

That's the story you're going with?
    They took her credit card information and all of that but it’s not relevant to why I posted on this forum. She actually has an IC3 and police report filed for it.
  • Options
    LaFunTime said:

Hacked... Ok

Hacked... Ok

DNA3000 said:

LaFunTime said:

Your friend got her email hacked, and they didn't go after her bank accounts, they didn't go after her credit cards, they didn't go after her app store accounts, they logged into her MCOC game account and played it until it got banned.

They took her credit card information and all of that but it’s not relevant to why I posted on this forum. She actually has an IC3 and police report filed for it.
    Also no. They took her original information saved in her email and switched the email on her while switching her email password.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    LaFunTime said:

Hacked... Ok

Hacked... Ok

DNA3000 said:

LaFunTime said:

That's even weirder. Actual criminals that gained control of someone's email account decided just for giggles to play a mobile game until it was banned, which would draw attention to the fact that the email account had been hacked.

As someone that has actually investigated such incidents, that would be the first time for me. However, let's assume this is true. What would you like Kabam to do about it? They have an obligation to ban accounts that cheat. Are you saying if someone breaks into another player's account and cheats, Kabam should look the other way? To put it another way, if I want to help a friend, all I need to do is hijack their account and mod Necropolis for him, and because I did that without permission he gets the benefits without consequences?

This is a highly unfortunate situation if true. But if it is true, your friend's MCOC account is the least of their problems. They aren't going to have any time to play the game, with all of the identity theft mitigation actions they are going to be taking over the next several months. But tell your friend if they have not yet done so, to include all of the criminal reporting information in their support ticket if it is still open, or open another one and include that information. Maybe Kabam will take pity on them. I will ask Kabam to be on the lookout for such a support ticket.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Plot twist... Its not even a she...
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited January 22
    lol why just take her money, lets play her mcoc account? in fact let's change the accounts linked email too.

Most of the time even the OG owner can't even provide the info required to change email and you are telling me someone else got all that info? LMAO
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★