**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Reparry issue in battleground!!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
I experienced this first tym the while hitting the block 1st or 2nd light attack is being parry continuously. I was playing bg and experience every time this issue. Just wanted to know if this is intended or some kind of bug.

And if it is intended than playing with Hulkling, valkarie or other champions who needs to hit on block will be very difficult.

I am not aware if there was thread started with someone else. If it is opened pls share the link and kabam can close this.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    Were you using a champion with a 2-hit medium attack when you got reparried?
  • Options
    edited January 23
    Yeah I was warewolf..it is happening in practice mode also
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    Double medium champions get reparried. It is a known bug kabam is working to fix. Hulkling and Valk are just fine.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info then it is fine..if kabam already on it. Yeah I have tested Hulkling he is fine not facing this issues.