Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Champion Senescent: Doctor V

TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
Released in 2016.
Does he still hold up today?

Champion Senescent: Doctor V 64 votes

Yes
40%
TerraNescioMatthewmercuryVinodcherylThatGuyYouSaw235RabarberstengelRockyshockyDenslo500Light_StormDeaconcaptain_rogerskrystolixEwell65SSS69TripleBH3t3rRenaxqqBeastDadShock29DarthGuacamoleAaronxz 26 votes
No
59%
L_217NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAshyKnucklesrcm2017OpandemonioAleorSCP1504Wine_LoverpeixemacacoSkillful_starAozerDocWestCarracho01Batman1234GlassbackVedant_MehtaWasy1xp21SchnoodleUltragamer 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,197 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He is unique, applies buffs and convert them into poisons.
    He would be meta relevant if he apply more voodoo buffs and nulllify chance on sp1 becomes 100%
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 909 ★★★★
    No
    He needs some slight changes to be relevant again in the meta but he isn't a bad champion by any means. The only reason I'm saying no is that he neeeeds MD to be good
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    No

He would be meta relevant if he apply more voodoo buffs and nulllify chance on sp1 becomes 100%

With his sig ability the nullify chance does hit 100%.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,197 ★★★★★
    Yes

With his sig ability the nullify chance does hit 100%.
    That depends on some combo meter stuff right (odd combo means more aar even means less aar for opponent) something like that. Maybe then increase chance of more voodoo buffs.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Yes
    If the champ can be poisoned he's still pretty good.

Longshot is definitely better at doing a similar kit

Easy to control buffs and power though, just sucks that so many cosmic champs can be poison immune
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,427 ★★★★★
    No
    Slight Tune Up Would Do Him justice

Change his dot to something else. poison immunity is popping up more in new cosmics

Make it easier to apply his loa buffs that is not dependent on sig

Boom Relevant mystic
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    He can be useful but other mystics have put him mostly on the bench. I love DV because of his design and animations.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,297 ★★★★
    edited January 25
    Although he needs a dupe (even sig 1), if he was introduced as a 7-star, he would instantly leap to one of my most wanted 7-stars. Power control + poison still has a ton of utility, and ability accuracy reduction when duped is super unique for a mystic.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,076 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but I’d give him a few tweaks including the ability to apply Degen against poison immune champs, like many cosmic champs
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    Yes
    But he has no value if they are poison immune.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    No
    I don't think he ever was an option for lol/aol/necro and he's too slow for bgs, so definitely needs more damage imo, maybe indeed allow apply something instead of poison. Without decent damage he won't see much love for sure. Also I'd love to see some way for better power management, like sp3 lock, same as white tigra, or passive power gain over instant md or whatever. Or maybe make skip sp3 button available in bgs already, the animations always take too long
  • Options
    No
    BeastDad said:

No value is a bit harsh. Greatly reduced value, sure, but you can still utilize his L2 buff. His power burn does deal some additional bursts of damage to help a little bit.
  • Options
    No
    BeastDad said:

No value is a bit harsh. Greatly reduced value, sure, but you can still utilize his L2 buff. His power burn does deal some additional bursts of damage to help a little bit.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 399 ★★★
    edited January 25
    No
    He was the first 5* that I used a generic AG on and saw me through tonnes of content, but now so many other mystics do it better.

Still a special place in my heart though.