**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mid tier paragon, almost valiant looking for suggestions

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
edited January 31 in General Discussion
OK, so as the title suggests, I need some help/suggestions on who to focus on roster wise.

Here are my 6* R3-5 currently.

My 7* R1-2 currently

And now, the rest of my 6* champs, in which I know I have some bangers in here, but not sure if it's worth ranking any at this point.

I know, it's alot of information but I figured I would rather have too much than not enough.

Do I have any glaring holes in my roster that I'm overlooking?
Any champs I should take up even if they're currently in the 7* pool?

I play in a retired alliance, so war defense and such isn't an issue. My main focus is bg's, completing older story content (just 8.1.6 to go for exploration, then all of act 7 and 6 to explore.

I currently have 300 t2 dust, will have 500 when i do my last path of necropolis for 2 more ascension.

For my selector after necropolis, I'm still leaning heavily towards a KM dupe, due to having a skill rank 2-3 gem from necropolis completion.

Tldr: need some rank up advice based on my current progression level and main interest in bg's.

Comments

• Options
    Anybody?
    Lol, tough crowd after blob lost the voting! 🤣
  • Options
    Anybody?
  • Options
    Update on account:

Valiant

Now have R3 Odin
    R3 KM

Pulled Hulk from my 7* selector

CB from my titan crystal.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Seems like you finally finished the final path, I really thought you would rank up venom but odin is great champ as well
  • Options

Seems like you finally finished the final path, I really thought you would rank up venom but odin is great champ as well

Yes I did, I finished it last night.

I ranked Odin because he's my favourite champ in the game. Otherwise I would have ranked venom, no doubt about it.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Anybody?

I think that generally these types of posts are difficult to engage in because theres no specific question...

I mean, you are Valiant, so clearly you know your way around in the game... Just unloading your whole roster and asking "what should I do" is a bit too... lazy, I'd say... With that broad of a roster, you will notice soon enough, should there be anything important missing (like, in case you didn't have a decent evade counter, which you have...)

So overall, nice roster, and keep having fun in the game...
  • Options

Anybody?

I think that generally these types of posts are difficult to engage in because theres no specific question...

I mean, you are Valiant, so clearly you know your way around in the game... Just unloading your whole roster and asking "what should I do" is a bit too... lazy, I'd say... With that broad of a roster, you will notice soon enough, should there be anything important missing (like, in case you didn't have a decent evade counter, which you have...)

So overall, nice roster, and keep having fun in the game...
    Fair point, I can't argue with that.

I just wasn't sure if there were any obvious holes in my roster, like say "I don't have a decent counter to such and such obvious nodes" or something.

Or if I have any obvious champs in my lower 6*'s to rank.
    I always hear cassie Lang is very good, but I have no experience with her so I have no idea if she would fill a hole in my roster, for instance.

I do get what you're saying, though.

It's a decently stacked roster and given I'm Valiant as of yesterday I do know my way around the game for the most part. 😅