Options

Mid tier paragon, almost valiant looking for suggestions

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
edited January 31 in General Discussion
OK, so as the title suggests, I need some help/suggestions on who to focus on roster wise.

Here are my 6* R3-5 currently.

My 7* R1-2 currently

And now, the rest of my 6* champs, in which I know I have some bangers in here, but not sure if it's worth ranking any at this point.

I know, it's alot of information but I figured I would rather have too much than not enough.

Do I have any glaring holes in my roster that I'm overlooking?
Any champs I should take up even if they're currently in the 7* pool?

I play in a retired alliance, so war defense and such isn't an issue. My main focus is bg's, completing older story content (just 8.1.6 to go for exploration, then all of act 7 and 6 to explore.

I currently have 300 t2 dust, will have 500 when i do my last path of necropolis for 2 more ascension.

For my selector after necropolis, I'm still leaning heavily towards a KM dupe, due to having a skill rank 2-3 gem from necropolis completion.

Tldr: need some rank up advice based on my current progression level and main interest in bg's.

Comments

• Options
    Anybody?
    Lol, tough crowd after blob lost the voting! 🤣
  • Options
    Anybody?
  • Options
    Update on account:

Valiant

Now have R3 Odin
    R3 KM

Pulled Hulk from my 7* selector

CB from my titan crystal.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,355 ★★★★★
    Seems like you finally finished the final path, I really thought you would rank up venom but odin is great champ as well
  • Options

Seems like you finally finished the final path, I really thought you would rank up venom but odin is great champ as well

Yes I did, I finished it last night.

I ranked Odin because he's my favourite champ in the game. Otherwise I would have ranked venom, no doubt about it.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Anybody?

I think that generally these types of posts are difficult to engage in because theres no specific question...

I mean, you are Valiant, so clearly you know your way around in the game... Just unloading your whole roster and asking "what should I do" is a bit too... lazy, I'd say... With that broad of a roster, you will notice soon enough, should there be anything important missing (like, in case you didn't have a decent evade counter, which you have...)

So overall, nice roster, and keep having fun in the game...
  • Options

Anybody?

I think that generally these types of posts are difficult to engage in because theres no specific question...

I mean, you are Valiant, so clearly you know your way around in the game... Just unloading your whole roster and asking "what should I do" is a bit too... lazy, I'd say... With that broad of a roster, you will notice soon enough, should there be anything important missing (like, in case you didn't have a decent evade counter, which you have...)

So overall, nice roster, and keep having fun in the game...
    Fair point, I can't argue with that.

I just wasn't sure if there were any obvious holes in my roster, like say "I don't have a decent counter to such and such obvious nodes" or something.

Or if I have any obvious champs in my lower 6*'s to rank.
    I always hear cassie Lang is very good, but I have no experience with her so I have no idea if she would fill a hole in my roster, for instance.

I do get what you're saying, though.

It's a decently stacked roster and given I'm Valiant as of yesterday I do know my way around the game for the most part. 😅