**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should be the next buff Champ in 2024?

Comments

• Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 193 ★★
    I’d like to see Ghost Rider get some justice, one of the most powerful characters in all of marvel. He could use some love.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,723 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist, because Heroes for Hire should be a strong axis to use for team building.

Dr. Strange, because he’s suffered long enough.

Ms. Marvel or OGCM or Kamala, because it ought to be embarrassing to leave OG champs eating the dust of newer “versions” without even a decent synergy upgrade.

Symbiote Spidey, because he’s the last remaining Spider waiting to get a buff.

Dormammu or Green Goblin, because classic Marvel villains who are their heroes greatest nemeses should be somewhat relevant in game.

Venom the Duck, because he desperately needs it and is a 7* and I have him duped at least once.

CWBP, because it’s been a long wait for a promised buff.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 489 ★★★★
    please don't ask, last time the answer is "nerf herc"
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited February 2
    squirrel girl : 3 all she needs is a slight numbers tune up
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Strange needs a rework to his glory days. He is the only 12.0 champ who did not get a tune up.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    Moleman: would be cool if when below 10 monster mass if he enters frenzy he keeps true accuracy
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 114 ★★
    Og cap america really deserves a buff, one of the og avengers cant be that weak.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited February 2
    Moon knight and Groot need it the most.
    Beast and Cyclops
    Nightcrawler
    Doc Strange
    Movie BP
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,806 ★★★★
    edited February 2
    Sentry, Darkhawk, Mephisto, Dr Strange, Moon Knight, Dormammu, Captain America, Superior Iron Man, Groot
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 257 ★★

I'm voting for MoonKnight!
    Design revamp (as IronMan got) in all white and gold uniform.

No stick anymore... give him those 2 golden moon shaped weapons and put major crit bleed on ennemies.

Comic moon Knight is way better than mcu moon Knight, we don't need to force every character to be the mcu versions
  • Options
    SymbioteheroSymbiotehero Posts: 13
    Dormmamu I was so looking forward to get him and I realized that he sucks this is disappointment
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Selfishly, I would like to see Morningstar get a buff. She’s got a cool kit when ramped, just needs a tune up.

Realistically, Groot. With Deathless King Groot out it would be a good time.
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 161
    edited May 14
    Pikolu said:

Ikaris is in dire need of a buff after his original nerf

Cool. Anyways, here’s the recipe for brownies:
    semisweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, and shards off the block for a chocolate brownie that's even more chocolaty.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,596 ★★★
    🙄February

Well...i think Groot after all jokes would be a great Buff.

Or...give us a new Groot "skin" the muscled Groot on GotG 3
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 39
    edited May 14
    Here are the champs I think desperately need some rework - Groot, Daredevil OG, Sentry, Electra, Cyclops (both), Kamala Khan, Taskmaster, Loki.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Dr Strange, Phoenix, Wolverine, Cyclops
  • Options
    OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 50
    edited May 14
    Sandman needs the update or at least to return to its original state. Comparing to other champs, launched in the same year, he was heavily punished for unknown reasons.

Other champions who could be updated: Sentry, Thanos, Kang, Deadpool, Cable, Phoenix.

Doctor Strange remains the most unreal situation in my opinion. We need to play Rintrah or Wong instead of him. It makes no sense.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,816 ★★★★
    All the champs released in the early stages of the game (2015, 2016) that are underpowered or haven't received buffs yet should be buffed to make them at least somewhat viable, as well as champs that have been nerfed unfairly, like Sandman. However, the most urgent of these are definitely the powerful, non-trophy champs in this bunch, like Strange or Phoenix, which are laughably weak as of now.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 615 ★★★★
    Why does Groot get no love?
  • Options
    JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 18

Plllleeeeeeeeease
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 272
    Apocalypse! His debuff should become passives in the event a champ is debuff immune. Also his burst damage should be for all debuffs including the bleed he applies. Right now he is limited to the 4 from sp1 and Sp2.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 114 ★★
    SENTRY. He’s a joke amongst jokes and how many people remember his existence in this game? Or even know what he does?
  • Options
    Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 104
    Beast. Interesting character, boring play style and garbage damage / utility.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    Venom the Duck is overdue for a buff. He's a lot of fun to play with but his ramp and rng reliant play is not very fun.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 114 ★★

Venom the Duck is overdue for a buff. He's a lot of fun to play with but his ramp and rng reliant play is not very fun.

I feel inclined to agree simply because he’s a 7*
  • Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 58
    Sentry
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 894 ★★★★
    I do want a buff for Ms Marvel (Kamala), Dormammu and Symbiote Spidey, but there's a part of me that would like Kabam to do some bulk mini-tweaks on previous buffs that fell a bit short of expectations.

Spider-Man (Classic): Increase base Taunt Debuff duration by 2 seconds.

Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen): Increase Base Regeneration Rate to 80%.

Guillotine: Increase chance to inflict Bleed Debuffs on Critical Hits by 10%.

Deadpool (X-Force): On Medium hits, 65% chance to gain a Cruelty Buff, increasing Critical Damage Rating by X for 10 seconds. Max: 5.

Ronin: When fighting a #Villain champion, start the fight with three Cruelty Passives active.

Civil Warrior: When Fury Buffs fall off, 20% chance for each one to be immediately reapplied.

Maybe Kabam could add them all to some special crystals to help repay any Dev effort needed?
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 498 ★★★
    Make all OGs great again.