**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Happy February! Side Quest, Lunar New Year Incursions + Quest, Valentine's Log-in Calendar and MORE!

Comments

• Options
    NoobMasterGMNoobMasterGM Posts: 1
    OldManHop said:

My screen keeps goings black in incursions

This exact thing just ended my incursion run. Really discouraging
    This happened to me at the Event Quest on the final boss(Dust) from 3.1. We need this to be fixed, we cannot play the content, and we lose a lot of resources because of this. I had to use a few revives to be able to kill the boss in blind mode.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    Romance offers drop today? also will valiants have something separated?
  • Options
    Nice

• Options
    Rambo111144Rambo111144 Posts: 11
    I’m a bit confused- is the login calendar supposed to start on Valentines Day or is it supposed to be on now?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,519 ★★★★★

I’m a bit confused- is the login calendar supposed to start on Valentines Day or is it supposed to be on now?

It will start on Feb 14th at 0:00 UTC, approximately 22 hours from now.
  • Options
    The valentine calendar on my second account started on day 5. I missed the first 4 days somehow. ...
  • Options
    LinKangLinKang Posts: 4

Kabam Jax said:

Nescio said:

Can we get an exact date on when the valentine calendar starts? I'm assuming the 7th with the event quest, but I'd hate to miss out on the valiant calendar just because I'm waiting for the titan crystal to update.

Valentine's Day Calendar starts on the 14th.
    If I become valiant before 14th will I get the valiant valentines day calendar?
    @Kabam Jax
    Was this ever answered? Cuz I could become cavalier asap
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,060 ★★★★★
    LinKang said:

Kabam Jax said:

Nescio said:

Can we get an exact date on when the valentine calendar starts? I'm assuming the 7th with the event quest, but I'd hate to miss out on the valiant calendar just because I'm waiting for the titan crystal to update.

Valentine's Day Calendar starts on the 14th.
    If I become valiant before 14th will I get the valiant valentines day calendar?
    @Kabam Jax
    Was this ever answered? Cuz I could become cavalier asap
    Calendars do not update mid cycle if you get a new progression
  • Options
    Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Posts: 39
    I have 2 accounts and just logged into my alt, it says i missed all my days
  • Options

One of my accounts started on day 3 and another one skipped to day 5
  • Options
    LinKangLinKang Posts: 4

Ok thanks just wanted to check if I should rush or not
  • Options

I have recently became a Paragon during event. I completed all possible rifts and gained 8 points. When I became Paragon my stats for Paragon objective however stayed at zero points (but for other titles still 8 points).

Is that as has to be, or this is a situation that was not taken in consideration?

Can somebody clarify this question?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,958 ★★★★★

I have recently became a Paragon during event. I completed all possible rifts and gained 8 points. When I became Paragon my stats for Paragon objective however stayed at zero points (but for other titles still 8 points).

Is that as has to be, or this is a situation that was not taken in consideration?

You won't get paragon objective points for becoming paragon after the fact, that's why your paragon points is at 0.

You didn't do any paragon objectives if you did the 8 rifts before you became paragon.

I hope that answers your question.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 260 ★★★
    edited February 14

No, we've had to give that the final boot due to exploitation and Bot accounts. I don't think we'll see any form of gifting making a comeback at this point.

There has got to be a way to enable it. I think games like Star Citizen are a good example wherein only items purchased with real money can be gifted and then cannot be regifted... but I could understand if the cost/benefit math still doesn't add up (and if the playerbase dislikes the model... also there's a whole grey/black market to worry about... nevermind, I talked myself out of it). I don't know anything, just a thought.
  • Options
    The Valentine's calendar is the best thing that's happened in a while.
    I'm shocked to see rewards that are actually relevant to me as a Cav player for once... keep this up, guys.
  • Options

What's the difference between sq week 1 and week 2?

I was just wondering the same thing... like... is there any benefit to running week two? Or can I just keep re-running week 1 if I prefer the nodes?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,647 ★★★★★

New profile pics probably
  • Options

New profile pics probably
    AH, duh, yeah... the two final fights. I forgot all about that.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 316 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

IRQ said:

Stop with the 8s already with the crystal shards please. 800 will do as fine and won't leave those dangling, practically useless shards that players will have to go over anyway. I know someone who had 19100 titans when the event dropped. Being 100 shards (available so far in increments of 100) short would be annoying but a thing that happens. Being short 12 feels like an insult.

8 is a lucky number with the Chinese.
    And that changes what I said... how? As I said, 800 also has an eight.
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    Haha!!! $400 for a tier 4 alpha lol. Is that a joke 🤣 not a very good one
  • Options

You won't get paragon objective points for becoming paragon after the fact, that's why your paragon points is at 0.

You didn't do any paragon objectives if you did the 8 rifts before you became paragon.

I hope that answers your question.
    But that just strange, I was doing highest difficulty, and there are no any new difficulty level after becoming a paragon. Especially when rewards are coming backwards for previous titles, that just seems... Upsetting. I was doing high level difficulty any way, if i knew about that flaw I would simply either became paragon faster or didn't do any quest until I get title

Bruh

• Options
    WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53

Same quest same reward why? 😅🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Whack_a_m0leWhack_a_m0le Posts: 3
    edited February 15
    Exactly why is it that on some accounts, the valentines calendar showed up first day and everything was available,, and in others it showed up with 4 days already "missed"?? This is the same day. No days were missed.
  • Options

Exactly why is it that on some accounts, the valentines calendar showed up first day and everything was available,, and in others it showed up with 4 days already "missed"?? This is the same day. No days were missed.

**Valentine's Day Calendar Issue**
    It is Under investigation. See thread...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/360073/day-1-in-new-calendar-already-missed-official-comms-under-investigation/p1

• Options
    Side quest is locked and I haven't used any keys for second week. I maxed out points and collected keys but surprise they are not there
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    edited February 16
    Where does the 6* selector go after claiming? Can't find it anywhere and it didn't open automatically for me

Nevermind sorry I restarted and it popped up
  • Options

Side quest is locked and I haven't used any keys for second week. I maxed out points and collected keys but surprise they are not there

same here after i updated the game today all the entry keys for the side event were gone
  • Options

same here after i updated the game today all the entry keys for the side event were gone

Same here :(