**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Iron heart animations

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 710 ★★★

They look amazing. Actual iron man variant that uses their repulsors, lasers etc a lot. Thats exactly what i want. I just wish that kabam put the same effort on mainstream iron man versions too. Even recent iron man rework gave him a single arc reactor hit on sp1 and few rockets on sp2.

Comments

• Options
    I feel like special attack animation is one of the important factors that determines how fast a champion gets boring to play. If the special attack is too short and its just like a single kick, punch or whatever, after seeing it 50-100 times it gets boring and stale real fast. But when the animation is relativly long and rich in terms of different moves and effects you can still enjoy them even after like 300-500 times.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,083 ★★★★
    That sp1 is going to be annoying to dex
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited February 2
    Ruwqiersa said:

I feel like special attack animation is one of the important factors that determines how fast a champion gets boring to play. If the special attack is too short and its just like a single kick, punch or whatever, after seeing it 50-100 times it gets boring and stale real fast. But when the animation is relativly long and rich in terms of different moves and effects you can still enjoy them even after like 300-500 times.

I disagree… The longer a special animation is, the sooner I get annoyed by it… As an attacker, I want my specials to do damage and cause effects, not get another drink while they play out (thank god for the skip button on SP3, only it appears so late!)

As a defender, the longer the special animation, the higher the likelihood that it is more difficult to dex…

So yeah, pre-buff OG Iron Man’s animations were great, regardless of whether it was on attack or defense…
  • Options

Ruwqiersa said:

I disagree… The longer a special animation is, the sooner I get annoyed by it… As an attacker, I want my specials to do damage and cause effects, not get another drink while they play out (thank god for the skip button on SP3, only it appears so late!)

As a defender, the longer the special animation, the higher the likelihood that it is more difficult to dex…

So yeah, pre-buff OG Iron Man’s animations were great, regardless of whether it was on attack or defense…
    Do you play this game only for competitive motives?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,219 ★★★★★
    Kabam pls 😭
    I have yet to master Onslaught sp animations dex, not with this new hero again.

I bet she will benefit when enemy blocks her special attacks.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Do you play this game only for competitive motives?
    To be honest: I have no idea why I am playing this game… 🤣
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

Kabam pls 😭

You're under a strong assumption that she would be designed as a defender.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,083 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Kabam pls 😭

Ironheart looks more like a dual threat champ, but they did say she’s mainly an attacker