Golden Circle Event

TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
So is there a reason that the Golden Circle Event for Sigil purchasers has been missing for a month? Will there be compensation for missing perks like this? If it’s gone for good there should have been an in-game mention of it in the mail.

Please explain @Kabam Jax
Thank you.

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    3 people disagreed with being notified of this change in-game? Let it be know that a majority of the player-base doesn’t go to the forums… nor should they have to. Would you also go to global chat for information?
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

3 people disagreed with being notified of this change in-game? Let it be know that a majority of the player-base doesn’t go to the forums… nor should they have to. Would you also go to global chat for information?

I think people are disagreeing with the basis of the post in the first place.

going to be honest though, I have no idea what Golden Circle event you are even talking about
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited February 5
    The Golden Circle event is the deadpool gold event.

And to OP, are you Valiant? If so, you no longer have the golden circle event, the gold is now included in the Sigil weekly event milestone rewards.
  • SpagNidusSpagNidus Member Posts: 52
    Luke9523 said:

And to OP, are you Valiant? If so, you no longer have the golden circle event, the gold is now included in the Sigil weekly event milestone rewards.

Was this change announced somewhere?
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    SpagNidus said:

Luke9523 said:

Yes, I'm sure it was. I don't know where though.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,392 Guardian
    SpagNidus said:

Luke9523 said:

Was announced months ago, you can dig for it or just accept our word for it. The latter will be much easier and the result will be the same.