Options

Who should be my first r4

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,577 ★★★
I explored threat level 5 and got the final tier 6 basic and tier 3 alpha for my first r4. The rest of the stuff I need is easy to get. I am not r4ing kingpin because he is r4 level already seeing as he is ascended and I would rather have two r4 level champs than one r5 level champ. I don't necessarily want to r4 a champ thats a 7 star because I have 6550 7 star shards but if you are convincing enough I might. Put your ideas on who I should rank up. Bare in mind that I have a 6 star mystic awakening gem, like 20 mystic sigs and about 15 basic sigs, plus sigs for classes I don't have awakened yet. Next month I can get two class awakening gem crystals. I am thronebreaker, on 7.3.5, have done shooting stars and focus on story, event and bg. Thx. I am posting all my 6 stars below

Comments

• Options
    Kp, corvus, sersi, prof x, nf, kitty, ghost and aa are r3.
    Thing, toad, domino, void, warlock and juggernaut are r2.
    Everyone else is r1
  • Options
    edited February 3
    Tagging smart ppl ik who will probs give good answers, @Pikolu, @ahmynuts, @willrun4adonut, @ItsClobberinTime, @Emilia90,
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,340 ★★★★★

Tagging smart ppl ik who will probs give good answers, @Pikolu, @ahmynuts, @willrun4adonut, @ItsClobberinTime, @Emilia90,

Dont let Deathsworker see this.

Pikolu will say Sersi but i say big belly boy or nf
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Thx, also I just logged on and you posted this s minute ago what are the chances
  • Options
    QwerasdQwerasd Posts: 12
    AA
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,371 ★★★★★
    edited February 3
    In order of my opinion to help you clear content to become paragon faster:

Ghost if you can ghost
    Kitty if you can kitty

Archangel (and awaken) he was my MVP for so much.
    Nick Fury (I still use him all the time, but only if you run deep wounds)
    Kingpin (he's very, very useful for bahmehut or whatever that act 8.2 boss is called)
    Vulture (his utility is very underrated imo and if I had to start over, he'd be the first tech that I'd seek out)

And thanks for tagging me, calling me smart and not someone like DNA3000. Because we all know he's way smarter than me.
  • Options
    edited February 3

Ghost if you can ghost
    Kitty if you can kitty

Kingpin (he's very, very useful for bahmehut or whatever that act 8.2 boss is called)
    Vulture (his utility is very underrated imo and if I had to start over, he'd be the first tech that I'd seek out)

And thanks for tagging me, calling me smart and not someone like DNA3000. Because we all know he's way smarter than me.

Shoot i genuinely forgot about dna. They are the living definition of genius, with all their statistics. Come join the chat @DNA3000 lol. If I havent tagged someone don't feel offended I just..well...forgot about you. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,340 ★★★★★

Ghost if you can ghost
    Kitty if you can kitty

Ghost i'm more hesitant to suggest because her game coverage has declined a fair amount over the years. She's still good but not the go to swiss army knife anymore
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,856 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:

Tagging smart ppl ik who will probs give good answers, Pikolu, ahmynuts, willrun4adonut, ItsClobberinTime, Emilia90,

I feel called out. However, you're not wrong. Sersi unawakened can be an even more annoying defender than Sersi awakened. Her awakened ability just makes her tougher against your average champions, but much weaker against mystics. She also has all of her damage unawakened so it makes her a good 2-way champion for BGs. I've beaten a ton of people with an offensive sersi.

Another good candidate would be Ultron cause Ultron.
  • Options
    Also I just took down ws in a minute 33 with sersi, no suicides, synergies were only for buff duration and I was doing 12k mediums when I did crits. I got 13 furies and sp1 spammed. I'd say that she could be a r4 contender.
    Rn my contenders are pretty much as follows:
    Aa (but I don't think he needs the damage/health increase. I've never not been able to kill someone bleed/poison immune with him)
    Nf(very good but I rarely use him on offence and I don't run deep wounds. In his defence tho I soled ex red hulk with him pretty quick)
    Kitty(i have a chance to awaken her next month as well, very good dual threat plus she was onenof my mvps this side quest with all the incinerate nodes, I can kitty really well)
    Ghost (i can ghost, exceptionally well but I can't remeber the last time I used her. I realised today in bg that I chose a 6 star r1 falcon over r3 ghost)
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Tagging smart ppl ik who will probs give good answers, Pikolu, ahmynuts, willrun4adonut, ItsClobberinTime, Emilia90,

I feel called out. However, you're not wrong. Sersi unawakened can be an even more annoying defender than Sersi awakened. Her awakened ability just makes her tougher against your average champions, but much weaker against mystics. She also has all of her damage unawakened so it makes her a good 2-way champion for BGs. I've beaten a ton of people with an offensive sersi.

Another good candidate would be Ultron cause Ultron.
    Good idea! I would need to at least r3 ultron first to get a feel of his rotation and see if I have any problems with him. After I r3 thing I will try him out
  • Options
    Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Posts: 33
    Unless you’re a great ghost player then I would go juggs only because you have a skill R4 already. If AA was awakened then he would be a top option.

Ghost

Juggs

Nick fury

AA
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,154 ★★★★★

Also I just took down ws in a minute 33 with sersi, no suicides, synergies were only for buff duration and I was doing 12k mediums when I did crits. I got 13 furies and sp1 spammed. I'd say that she could be a r4 contender.
    Rn my contenders are pretty much as follows:
    Aa (but I don't think he needs the damage/health increase. I've never not been able to kill someone bleed/poison immune with him)
    Nf(very good but I rarely use him on offence and I don't run deep wounds. In his defence tho I soled ex red hulk with him pretty quick)
    Kitty(i have a chance to awaken her next month as well, very good dual threat plus she was onenof my mvps this side quest with all the incinerate nodes, I can kitty really well)
    Ghost (i can ghost, exceptionally well but I can't remeber the last time I used her. I realised today in bg that I chose a 6 star r1 falcon over r3 ghost)

My AA was only r3 for a while and he put in a ton of work there. I think he’s fantastic, but I’d do other champs above him for a first r4. Kitty is a monster if you run her with Tigra (I think) and she’s a great clearer. I haven’t gotten as much use out of her for battlegrounds anymore, but she’s a great all around champ regardless. Ghost still has a ton of value, but I think I’d do Kitty over her. NF really wants DW imo but he can do good stuff without it

I’d personally go Kitty if you can get her awakened, but the other 3 are all great options too
  • Options
    Its down to kitty and sersi for me. I threw in sersi cuz I love her. I am in no rush to do the r4 and will think about this for a bit. Thank you for all your input guys ,:)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,905 Guardian

Ghost if you can ghost
    Kitty if you can kitty

Shoot i genuinely forgot about dna. They are the living definition of genius, with all their statistics. Come join the chat @DNA3000 lol. If I havent tagged someone don't feel offended I just..well...forgot about you. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT
    I’d be thinking Kitty, Warlock, Domino, Wiccan, AA. Ghost if you’re an excellent Ghost driver.

If you go Kitty, use a 6* awakening gem on her, they fall from the sky these days and she doesn’t need high sig (or any sig level really, although higher is better) but absolutely wants the awakening. AA really wants awakening and decently high sig. Warlock doesn’t absolutely need awakening or high sig but is much better with it than without. Ditto Domino. Wiccan can go up unawakened, although it would be nice if he was awakened.

If you know what you are doing with Ghost, then you already know you want the sigs.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Ghost if you can ghost
    Kitty if you can kitty

I’d be thinking Kitty, Warlock, Domino, Wiccan, AA. Ghost if you’re an excellent Ghost driver.

If you go Kitty, use a 6* awakening gem on her, they fall from the sky these days and she doesn’t need high sig (or any sig level really, although higher is better) but absolutely wants the awakening. AA really wants awakening and decently high sig. Warlock doesn’t absolutely need awakening or high sig but is much better with it than without. Ditto Domino. Wiccan can go up unawakened, although it would be nice if he was awakened.

If you know what you are doing with Ghost, then you already know you want the sigs.
    Thx for this :) I wanted to not r4 someone that is a 7 star, moreover someone in the basic, because in the next couple of months I will have my first 7 star and I will be gutted if it is someone I r4d, especially seeing as it took me so long to get thr r4 mats.
  • Options
    Only thing stopping me is the perfect number
  • Options
    edited February 4
    @Pikolu I hope you are proud sensei

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    looks like an instant ban- congrats!
  • Options

Thx
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★

Sersi do have a lot of counters, but even with a counter she's annoying to fight
  • Options
    Ima explore threat level 1 and 2 for 4 star dupes for iso for thing and sersi. Gonna be the first time I have explored all threat levels yaay
  • Options
    15k medium crits is mad
  • Options
    Also a basic attack non crit no furies is 1111 so I changed one perfect number for another, but I haven't finished levelling her :( so that will change