**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

GRANDMASTER (ACT 6.4.6)

Is There no practice Duel grandmaster of course it answer No.

I had fight Grandmaster more then 4 times it hard I reset again play long way node to GrandMaster

Seem unfair.

Anyway
I have ;
6*CGR 3/5 Duped...
He's must can beat grandmaster of course

Tired I reset again reset again
It like I try get better when I have units 1,000 don't want waste it.

I wish there duel or one short way node LOL

Comments

• Options
    Madbike30Madbike30 Posts: 26
    HoadyOZ said:

GM can’t be practised directly, but there are some good training things you can do. Practice dex and intercept against any energy beam opponent like Ultron or Dr Doom.
    Secondly, get a bunch of GM fight YouTube’s, particularly using the champ you plan to use. Run them full screen on your device and try to copy the actions on GMs sp1 attacks. I used MSDs videos. It’s good practice to develop muscle memory

Thanks for Tips I'll do that
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
    Madbike30 said:

HoadyOZ said:

GM can’t be practised directly, but there are some good training things you can do. Practice dex and intercept against any energy beam opponent like Ultron or Dr Doom.
    Secondly, get a bunch of GM fight YouTube’s, particularly using the champ you plan to use. Run them full screen on your device and try to copy the actions on GMs sp1 attacks. I used MSDs videos. It’s good practice to develop muscle memory

Thanks for Tips I'll do that
    Pack a reverse controls immune champ for phase 3 for less stress