**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

With my Titan opening out of the way, who gets the r3?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
edited February 6 in General Discussion
Alas, bamboozled by my 2 openings netting me a Gladiator awakening and OG Iron Man :( Buffed Glad could be amazing, but that's 2 months away, and I already own OG IM as a max sig 6r5.

I was so determined to instantly r3 any of the top 10 options I wanted from the crystal, but no dice. So now I'm left with a decision to make...do I r3 someone on impulse or hold on to the gem even longer? I'm already Valiant, so this isn't stopping me from getting any of those perks. Just hindering a bit more offensive/defensive use in BGs and other content.

Here's my current list of R2s (which I would even consider). What do y'all think?

With my Titan opening out of the way, who gets the r3? 67 votes

Vox (unawakened)
7%
Night_RiderViper198787CursedLandQueenMcocPoesie66959 5 votes
Werewolf (unawakened)
17%
2StarKingMqc19captaincushSyndicatedRockyshockyEwell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeSparty6ThePredator1001NortherehShadow_ShooterSkyfaw 12 votes
Diablo (sig 40)
14%
Ragnarok13Monk1MoosetiptronicOmedennRenaxqq13579rebel_Honorable_BluJayNisNNoFroNightheart 10 votes
Titania (unawakened)
34%
ChovnerBigTuna_2054ShaggyMNescioKaspYTQuikPikSagacious0wlcaptain_rogersIronman3000BerjibsahmynutsBurrito2525ILoveDrDoomAgenteMagnusLickyTrongNovPrismane1269Dab_westZhaMarvelNoob 23 votes
Bishop (sig 20)
20%
SIlverProfessorHendrossOpandemonioWhoDaPooMaqsoodCharlie21540AJ007OakenshieldChris_SummersJustAGuyTribalChiefArmageddønNemesis_17Nacho98 14 votes
Black Cat (unawakened)
4%
Aomine_Daiki10Sceptilemaniac2jj_jj_9 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Polygon said:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I just got the worst opening physically possible. Might be a record for worst opening in Titan Crystal history

Oof. As someone told me in another thread on mine, 'stay strong brother,'
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Vox (unawakened)
    I know this won’t be a popular vote but I’ll still pick him. He was my first R3 and I don’t regret it. He counters a lot of annoying champs and is currently my go to for taking down Maestro. I can’t sing his praises enough.
  • Options

I know this won’t be a popular vote but I’ll still pick him. He was my first R3 and I don’t regret it. He counters a lot of annoying champs and is currently my go to for taking down Maestro. I can’t sing his praises enough.

My alliance mate was asking me if I'd tried mine out on Maestro yet. Told him I really hadn't, cause there's nowhere to properly practice, but also that Werewolf does a pretty banger of a job. That's good to know he's indeed good for Maestro, though!
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Black Cat (unawakened)
    Polygon said:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I just got the worst opening physically possible. Might be a record for worst opening in Titan Crystal history

One of the reasons I didn't want to wait at all.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    Titania (unawakened)
    In a subjective pov, I'll say black cat, but can't go wrong with titania either
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,194 ★★★★★
    Titania (unawakened)
    Polygon said:

Ouch... someone from Kabam should buy you lunch or something to make up for that Titan abuse
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,838 ★★★★
    Bishop (sig 20)
    Without seeing the rest of your roster, I’d probably say Bishop since he is the strongest dual threat.

Titania is great but her dup takes her to another level so maybe a slight downgrade because yours isn’t awakened. Do you run suicides a lot? If so then maybe consider Diablo instead.
  • Options
    I think given the proximity of 8.4, I may be smarter to just hold it for now. Part of me thinks the Act 8 exploration reward will be a class gem instead of generic, and that would make having the generic still a great safety net.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Diablo (sig 40)
    Diablo or Vox would be my choice
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 510 ★★★
    Titania (unawakened)
    Only 10 more pulls of thing need for him to be useful…
  • Options
    KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    That double dup of jabari.. i feel your pain. I have a double dup of colossus from previous titans too and then today i got jabari and peni 🤮