**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

5 energy per tile brutal

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,729 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I think the idea behind it is to put a “cost” behind each try, instead of having it like before, where people can just go in and do the fight unlimited times for a solo.

Not that I support the energy cost, but it’s understandable from Kabam’s point.

Right, and a “cost” would be fine if it was in line with the content. In this instance, the cost feels grossly miscalculated and punishes one of the more enjoyable parts of the game: experimentation.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I agree, the energy cost is absolutely ridiculous.
    A couple energy per try is one thing, but 10 is absurd.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    God awful idea, increasing energy cost by 5 and then including an empty node to waste our energy even more. Total garbage
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    7 tries per refil is disgusting, especially with a fight that makes you lose A LOT of health if: you parry at certain point, if you hit abs after he throws sp2 (refined form) and if you try to wait out the magma form to expire...i can't describe how badly designed this fight is considering the objectives
  • Options
    EldarforceEldarforce Posts: 16
    Please, please, please, Kabam, can we go back to 1 energy?

I used to absolutely LOVE this! I loved going in again and again and again to try and get a solo! What a beautiful challenge that used to be! And a lovely feeling when finally you nailed how to approach and complete it. I remember finally getting a gorgeous one-shot on Summer of Pain(?) Emma Frost with IHulk!

It also made me a better player - it’s where I learned to light intercept, and to bait out heavies by hitting their pooch, tapping block myself and prompting they’re heavy. We become better players by this repetition. It’s where I learned spacing to heavy intercept.

Now, we can’t do that unless we spam units on energy revives. Or are you telling us to use revives?! Because that defeats the glory of the challenge!

There was no need for this - it smells snidey and petty.

Please return this beautiful challenge back to its former glory!
  • Options
    EldarforceEldarforce Posts: 16
    Of course I meant tap their block, not their pooch. Poor doggy : )