**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Does anyone beat absorbing man with robots yet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    edited February 12
    R1 G99: 4 revives and full healing
    Energy spent 10, not bad at all.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,932 ★★★★★

@SirGamesBond what was your strategy? Was he throwing specials or were you holding block and constantly spamming sp1?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 816 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

@SirGamesBond what was your strategy? Was he throwing specials or were you holding block and constantly spamming sp1?
    In my practice runs, gamma and sinister six, he would throw specials at the worst times. 4 hits into block and sp1 into block.

No changes to AI though.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Tei said:

Has anyone tried with dragon man?

Yes, he doesn't work as he can't out damage the regen. Tried with 7* r1.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,932 ★★★★★
    edited February 12
    Polygon said:

Was able to get him down with 4 revives as well using G99. Sandman objective was a nightmare compared to robot since mine is a 5*
  • Options

20% damage per revive on average.
  • Options

Is she 7* r1 @SirGamesBond ? 20% is pretty fantastic going!
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,154 ★★★★

Cool. I was debating between my r1 2099 or 6r3 Warlock. Might just do 2099 instead since I can control the power a bit more. Have to find a time to just sit down, pop a 30% boost and repeat robot/gamma with the boost active until it's done.
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 94 ★★
    I managed this today after a few attempts, it wasn't perfect and still took 5 revives but it worked.

• Options

R1, unduped, I always use recoils(didn't turn them on for this) and used 20% champion + 15% attack.
    It could be better, but the plan is to not dump 1 single extra energy on this.
    Sp1 spam, total reparries and blocking.
  • Options

R1, unduped, I always use recoils(didn't turn them on for this) and used 20% champion + 15% attack.
    It could be better, but the plan is to not dump 1 single extra energy on this.
    Sp1 spam, total reparries and blocking.
    Thank you, sir! Going to try again with my 7* warlock this evening, but if not, I'll be copying you with my R3 6* g2099 with boosts. @G-Hun-Gear 's observations that the later points may actually be harder to obtain, is making me think pushing through with robots now, could be sensible.....