**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam! I have come to bargain

Great move Kabam, on the WoW #Robot objective! A round of applause for acknowledging our pain.

While you are in a good mood, let me ask you for one more favor. I bought 5 AQ potions packs in the hopes of exacting my revenge against Thanos, Maestro, Kang and Ultron during raid week. The postponement will cause me to lose everything in my stash. Can you extend the expiration of these items? Please!

Comments

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 719 ★★★
    edited February 9
    I did something similar. Happy I didn't get all of them now. But used up some saved units. I clearly don't need them for aq....I got them for raids. And now they will expire. I think this is a valid issue that should be looked into even if it won't affect me too terribly there are plenty who it will.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    Pandingo said:

I did something similar. Happy I didn't get all of them now. But used up some saved units. I clearly don't need them for aq....I got them for raids. And now they will expire. I think this is a valid issue that should be looked into even if it won't affect me too terribly there are plenty who it will.

Just buy what you need, as you require it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Contact support and ask for a refund since you haven't used the items