**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MCOC: Now on Speedrun! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Howdy - Marvel Contest of Champions is on Speedrun! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ https://www.speedrun.com/mcoc

Speedrun is the #1 place for video games to host leaderboards for beating a game, or part of it, as fast as possible - and I'm on a mission to make this site a great place for the MCOC community to gather and post their runs through content and bosses! P.S: solos are NOT required!

Currently, we have categories for the following content, with various restrictions & subcategories:
- Winter of Woe
- The Necropolis
- Eternity of Pain
- Act 5 - Act 8 Bosses
- Abyss of Legends
- Labyrinth of Legends
- Realm of Legends

If you'd like to submit a run, make sure to create an account (doesn't need to be linked to MCOC or anything like that), the rules are all on the site, and if you have any suggestions for future categories, changes to the rules, requests to be a moderator for the game, or any feedback in general feel free to put it down below, or hit me up on Discord or Twitter (ID: SlaysGods).

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll be trying tonight before msd and others claim the spots.
  • Options
    edited February 13

I'll be trying tonight before msd and others claim the spots.

You'd be surprised how many top spots aren't occupied by well-known community members!