Options

Can I just get 12 titan shards😭

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 958 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Have you done the Act 7 carina challenge?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Get this man titan shard already
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,297 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you're around in the next 4 years, that will get rounded off!

I do admit it is very annoying with shards and units getting that oddball 8 for the lunar event, such an eyesore!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It’s a silly thing but it would be nice if there was a way to round up or top off your balance in these situations.

I suggest something in the store for 1 unit per shard with a cap of 100 shards and it resets every 180 days. Just enough to let you get to the next even 100 when they decide to do these special increments. I’m guessing my titan shard amount will end in -88 for a very long time.

On one hand, it’s totally meaningless. On the other hand, a lot of people appreciate round numbers and it would just make me feel better.

Yeah, I actually agree with this. I don't care for the shards themselves in situations such as these - it's just a single 6* dupe, it'll come - but I really hate odd numbers like that. For some weird reason, it messes with my head and makes me...well, not angry, but feeling some type of way. Annoyed, perhaps?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,513 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ercarret said:

It’s a silly thing but it would be nice if there was a way to round up or top off your balance in these situations.

I suggest something in the store for 1 unit per shard with a cap of 100 shards and it resets every 180 days. Just enough to let you get to the next even 100 when they decide to do these special increments. I’m guessing my titan shard amount will end in -88 for a very long time.

On one hand, it’s totally meaningless. On the other hand, a lot of people appreciate round numbers and it would just make me feel better.

Yeah, I actually agree with this. I don't care for the shards themselves in situations such as these - it's just a single 6* dupe, it'll come - but I really hate odd numbers like that. For some weird reason, it messes with my head and makes me...well, not angry, but feeling some type of way. Annoyed, perhaps?
    I missed a day on the log in calendar once and now I have a weird number of cav shards :(
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yeah, I’d very much like 12 7* and Titan shards, I’d be happy to lose a few to get a round number honestly πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,095 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ercarret said:

Technically you'd have to dupe a 7* not a 6* to get enough Titan shards...so it's a lot harder.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,297 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Here's a reach............ give us 12 titan shards in the compensation package for the blacked out screen fiasco!!!!
  • Options
    CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Posts: 193 β˜…
    Ercarret said:

It’s a 7 star dupe, wayyyyyyy harder to get