Did I just get the wrong person in Support?

Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
I just became paragon but the points I received last week for Unbreak my Iron heart are not showing for my new paragon level solo objective. I've heard cases where support can fix this. Am I wrong? Also I'm going to be really sad if my Valentines Calendar does not update! I worked really hard to try and get paragon before but it did not work out.

Comments

• GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    from what i’ve seen and heard they’ve never updated someone calendar. the most support does is give you the paragon gauntlet key if you became paragon after 100% exploring the thronebreaker monthly quest
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Nope. Not gonna work out in your favor.

Make your peace with it and know you’ll be Paragon for events and calendars going forward.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    Calendars don't update halfway through (minus the weekly one), and events don't get updated points either. That is why paragons had issues with the WoW event because it originally was a paragon quest, but those who became valiant halfway through would have their whole quest reset. To fix this, kabam updated them to have the valiant quest, but that messed up with the completion point people could have gotten
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    As for the Solo Event where you earn points for each time you complete the Side Quest..
    Nothing prevents you from doing more runs thru the Side Quest to earn more points (except maybe entrance keys ?) once you advance to Paragon.

Previous examples of Support awarding progress when advancing to Paragon is that the requirement was to “100% the TB difficulty Monthly EQ”.
    Which **Can Only Be Done Once** in a month, by definition of what doing 100% means.
    So in those cases, you could NOT do that 100% a 2nd time, thus sometimes they would retroactively award you point.

As for the other Paragon Solo Event for the “Complete Gauntlet with only Romance/Complicated”…
    Sort of similar, if you had another Gauntlet key you could still run it again and get point for this “single item” Solo Event. So I doubt they would reward that retroactively like they do for the 100% TB EQ.