**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

One thing Kabam and the content creators need to bear in mind

13»

Comments

• Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★

@Graves_3 understand what @Ercarret is trying to say.
    Black widow og is the best daar champ in the game, better then cb, black cat nd falcon. But black widow is useless in other fields.

Just like we say vision is better than nimrod in power control. But nimrod is way better than vision as a overall champ

But you're right, black widow og is not worthy of rankup nd sig outside of these challenges

She is not the best daar champ in the game because her aar never gets to 100% no matter the mu. I get that she has a use in the challenge, but she is outdated and her damage shows that.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★★

@Graves_3 understand what @Ercarret is trying to say.
    Black widow og is the best daar champ in the game, better then cb, black cat nd falcon. But black widow is useless in other fields.

Just like we say vision is better than nimrod in power control. But nimrod is way better than vision as a overall champ

But you're right, black widow og is not worthy of rankup nd sig outside of these challenges

As @Beewee said, objectively, BW is not the best DAAR champ. She is the champ useful in the challenge. Period.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,798 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Take care my man, they can “ Take action against you account” because of this comment 👀
    From what I read here in the forum of one of the admins, it sounded somewhat threatening to position yourself against

Kabam doesnt do anything of the sort if you provide feedback. Stop being an alarmist and spreading fake rumors.
    These isolated cases have been to users being incredibly offensive/ racist/bigoted players.
    Uh

Attacks against the people who designed the content would fall under the “incredibly offensive” category he mentioned. If you’re taking personal swipes at people who put work into trying to design content just because you personally don’t like it, you deserve whatever repercussions Miike wants to throw at you.
    Except in this context. The person who made the post he is referring to here (me) did not attack or take a swipe at a person themselves. Miike is literally the only person on the forum (and off. People elsewhere have also seen and been shown it) for the duration the post was up that thought that it was a personal attack of any kind.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,547 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Milan1405 said:

I agree that black widow has some use with her aa reduction but the problem is she has no reason to be ranked up ahead of other champs who also have aa reduction, so if you do rank her it will be pretty much exclusively for this challenge. You would choose falcon over her if you need 100% guaranteed aa reduction (80% just isn't enough of a safety net), and dancing around for a bit on cooldown is not much of a price to pay in war at all. Equally crossbones and archangel do a lot more damage than her and can reduce ability accuracy past -100% which is fantastic for certain nodes and champs who have increased ability accuracy. Then there is also black cat who is insane for bgs and you would pretty much use in every situation over black widow as @Graves_3 said.

Because the goal of the challenge was to make it somewhat difficult. They left out Falcon because it wouldn't present that much of a challenge. Same with SW being excluded. Of course there are better champions out there but that isn't the point of what these are supposed to be.
    They left out Falcon and SW because they wanted the challenge to be more difficult?
    😂😂😂
    They left them out because they wanted the challenge to be more costly, that’s the truth.
    Explain me how exactly is playing Black Widow harder and more skill requiring than SW? 🤦‍♂️
    Let alone Falcon, that he at least needs the skill to manipulate the AI into blocking, in order to hold your own block enough to activate his Lock On, and be skilled enough to dance around while it’s on cool down, in the fights you need his AAR.
    Please, go on and enlighten me 🤷‍♂️
    Keep living in your delusional fantasy world where the only rule you live by is every decision is made to make the company more money 🙄🙄🙄
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 87
    @Karatemike415 People saying to harm yourself is just messed up and not ok. You and the others provide us with entertainment and important information. Who could play this game without youtube. I think for most people, carinas content is not for them. (Myself included) So I do wish Kabam didn't tie a deathless piece to it. I think feeling forced to do really hard content is causing too much stress. That's not on you guys. I'll be the 1st to say I hope kabam stubs thier toe or steps on a lego piece lol but please do your best to shrug off the nasty and know karma is real. Keep doing what ur doing. We need you
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    Your missing the point @Karatemike415 just bc the very small % of you that have been craving this there's a much bigger amount not craving this. All this does bc your able to do it is make it that much harder for the rest of us to stay competitive. And I'll tell you what I can almost guarantee that if they keep making content like this the vast majority of the lower players that make up most of the player base will leave and then you'll enjoy thinking about your content for you small few by yourselves bc without us this game wouldn't exist. #justsaying. Got to think from all perspectives
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,798 ★★★★★

Your missing the point @Karatemike415 just bc the very small % of you that have been craving this there's a much bigger amount not craving this. All this does bc your able to do it is make it that much harder for the rest of us to stay competitive. And I'll tell you what I can almost guarantee that if they keep making content like this the vast majority of the lower players that make up most of the player base will leave and then you'll enjoy thinking about your content for you small few by yourselves bc without us this game wouldn't exist. #justsaying. Got to think from all perspectives

That doesn't mean it's okay to wish harm upon the creators in any way. I know you're not directly saying this, but it gives off the implication since your comment comes after BabyGroots, who also tagged Mike and talked about that topic.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Why do you think that a single piece of content at this difficulty for the first time in years is a sign that Kabam is going to throw away what they’ve been doing for so long.

Why do you think that two seven star selectors of an extremely limited pool of non-game breaking champions are going to make it harder for you to stay competitive.

Why do you think you are competitive with the kind of player who can knock these challenges out.

It’s okay to not crave this content. But not everything needs to be for everybody. Kabam hadn’t released a piece of content in years that was *for* me until very recently. And, based on this awful community reaction, I’d be surprised if they ever do again.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,480 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Why do you think that a single piece of content at this difficulty for the first time in years is a sign that Kabam is going to throw away what they’ve been doing for so long.

Why do you think that two seven star selectors of an extremely limited pool of non-game breaking champions are going to make it harder for you to stay competitive.

Why do you think you are competitive with the kind of player who can knock these challenges out.

It’s okay to not crave this content. But not everything needs to be for everybody. Kabam hadn’t released a piece of content in years that was *for* me until very recently. And, based on this awful community reaction, I’d be surprised if they ever do again.
    Good, I hope they don't.