OG vision romance sig stones

TchapaTchapa Member Posts: 12
Should OG Vision be eligible for the romance sig stones? Its the only reason I brought that pack from the store, but I can’t use them on him..

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    This is just an opinion from a convict but he should. I'm assuming he is not since he is a trophy champ and not normally available in crystals and isn't in either of the crystals listed on the gem. But I also haven't checked the pool so I'm not 100% sure.
  • TchapaTchapa Member Posts: 12
    He’s tagged romance for the event quest challenge, seems like an oversight, possibly a mistake
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Yeah he's romance -- I'm waiting to pull him from the calendar selector to use on Ultron in the paragauntlet. It should work.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    edited February 18
    I think it's because the way they've done it now is not romance champions and champions in the "couples/romance crystal" and as a trophy champ vision may not be In it. Bit of an oversight if that's the case.

Edit: just saw someone already posted my response from his jail cell never mind.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Tchapa said:

He’s tagged romance for the event quest challenge, seems like an oversight, possibly a mistake

All of them are “Temporarily” tagged with Romance or Complicated to indicate they have a Romance/Complicated SYNERGY, which is needed to know for the Objectives.

(not sure if EVERY OTHER champ of those are included in the Romance crystals or not), but as said, especially any of them that are special/trophy/rare champs would not be included in general Romance Crystals.

Curious though if that were true or not for all the other Romance Synergy champs, are all the other ones actually included in the Romance crystal (or just some representative subset of them) ?

Anyways, imagine if Thanos happened to have a Romance Synergy with someone (not sure who that someone would be), he obviously would NOT be included in simple Romance Crystals.
    And I believe the requirement for using the Romance Sig Stones specifies on a champ that is included in the Romance Crystal.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    For the 4-Star and 3-Star version, champ is in basic pool.

5-Star and above no, so that could be the reason to be excluded.