WInter Of Woe

KingSamaKingSama Member Posts: 12
I have a serious question firstly this winter woe abs man is genuinely a problem mainly because I'm using r3 she hulk and r3 warlock or guilly 29 but the biggest issue is kabam took no consideration about wifi when it comes to the ridiculous challenges so 1 bad timing from lag can screw anyone over but what I really wanted to know is if they will remove part 1 when part 2 releases I really hope not considering this event is here for 80 days it wouldn't make sense to remove them especially since there so horribly made and broken so if anyone knows please let me know thanks.

Comments

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    KingSama said:

I have a serious question firstly this winter woe abs man is genuinely a problem mainly because I'm using r3 she hulk and r3 warlock or guilly 29 but the biggest issue is kabam took no consideration about wifi when it comes to the ridiculous challenges so 1 bad timing from lag can screw anyone over but what I really wanted to know is if they will remove part 1 when part 2 releases I really hope not considering this event is here for 80 days it wouldn't make sense to remove them especially since there so horribly made and broken so if anyone knows please let me know thanks.

There’s a timer for a reason. Yes, week one will go away when week two comes
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,433 Guardian
    Lag isn't caused by internet connection in fights. The fights are controlled on the client-side so if you're experiencing lag, then it is something with your phone causing it. If you have Android, then use the game priority mode in the fight to prevent notifications or other things causing lag.