Options

OMIGOD THEY DANFLED IT FRONT OF US

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    I use them for boosts, but whatever happened to the medium ones? I can't find them in the game.
  • Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 70
    These new crystals are straight garbage. Wasted 200k shards for 5 pieces of iso 5, and 100k gold. Looks like more hoarding.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,949 ★★★★★
    krystolix said:

These new crystals are straight garbage. Wasted 200k shards for 5 pieces of iso 5, and 100k gold. Looks like more hoarding.

There is people with millions of those shards, at least they got some value now...
  • Options

I use them for boosts, but whatever happened to the medium ones? I can't find them in the game.

They have been gone for a long time in form of shards...i still have some formed crystals though.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,734 ★★★★

krystolix said:

There is people with millions of those shards, at least they got some value now...
    Unfortunately, most of the people with millions of them probably don't need the iso or gold though... go figure.. lol
  • Options

krystolix said:

Unfortunately, most of the people with millions of them probably don't need the iso or gold though... go figure.. lol
    Yeah I am on that boat... I will still use them to get boosts.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,734 ★★★★

krystolix said:

Yeah I am on that boat... I will still use them to get boosts.
    Same here. I opened 10 just to see how they were and got 200k gold and a few iso.

I'll use them for boosts and small sigs still as well.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 376 ★★★
    edited February 19
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with the supreme solo ones. These ones are hot garbage. Boosts over everything.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 875 ★★★★
    Honestly? HUGE W
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these white tigers and Gladiators scores
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    At least I can sell the t2a frags eventually when they form a full catalyst from the Supreme one for some t3a shards.
  • Options

Honestly? HUGE W

Ok I take that back apparently it's a SINGLE EFFIN ISO,
    WHO DESIGNED THIS CRYSTAL WTF IS THAT GUY SMOKING
    Lol Its not a HUGE win... But its not a loss.. they are collecting dust mostly
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,298 ★★★★★
    It's another option if you want something other than what's in the other Crystals.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited February 19

krystolix said:

Nah. I have 19 million of these shards and with the introduction of this crystal that number will continue to go up. What am I gonna do with a single T5 iso brick haha.

Just like the other solo crystals, they continue to not be worth the effort to open
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 681 ★★★★

It's another option if you want something other than what's in the other Crystals.

C'mon man, you gotta agree that it's not worth it and not to mention the risk of not getting any iso or a low amount of gold....on the other hand a boost cost loyalty and with lvl 5 potions for sale now, people will rather use these shards for boosts and spend the loyalty in potions
    For what i've seen of people opening a large amount of these crystals, you'll be lucky to be able to do a 4-5 rank up with more than 1kk shards
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Don't get too hyped, it's still extremely meh 😅

• Options
    Etm34 said:

krystolix said:

Nah. I have 19 million of these shards and with the introduction of this crystal that number will continue to go up. What am I gonna do with a single T5 iso brick haha.

Just like the other solo crystals, they continue to not be worth the effort to open
    The other crystals are worth opening to sell for gold very little but oh well lol 🤣
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,593 ★★★★★
    You know what, I can't complain

• Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 456 ★★★
    No chance these give out 1 brick/crystal… right? Surely… no I wont even say it. Even acknowledging that as a possibility would be embarrassing
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Apart from the gold (which still isn’t bonkers), ISO quantity is laughable for spending 3mil solo shards.
    We get on average 30-40k solo shards daily, that’s enough for two crystals per day, open two of them and face the reality of how bad value these crystals have.
    I’d better open more of the lesser ones for 2*-4* signature stones and champion boosts 😉
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,593 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Apart from the gold (which still isn’t bonkers), ISO quantity is laughable for spending 3mil solo shards.
    We get on average 30-40k solo shards daily, that’s enough for two crystals per day, open two of them and face the reality of how bad value these crystals have.
    I’d better open more of the lesser ones for 2*-4* signature stones and champion boosts 😉
    The iso is laughable, the gold is not, at least not for the amount of effort required to get those shards lol.

Also why would you pop them on a daily basis? These aren't meant to be popped on a daily basis obviously. It's more of a hoard and then pop type of thing.
  • Options
    RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Posts: 25

Jefechuta said:

Just saw them, the gold is decent, but you get 1 single ISO brick for every crystal, kinda meh tbh

I opened 1 crystal and got 25.000 gold :neutral: then another crystal and 2 lvl 5 skill iso....looks like i'll keep using these shards for boosts lol
    I agree with you. I was intrigued when I saw the post here. When I tried it, it did not feel as if it was worth 20k of that currency. Ah well, the beauty is we have a choice where we want to spend that currency. As you said, I'll keep using those shards for boosts as well.

Nice idea though on their part.
  • Options

C'mon man, you gotta agree that it's not worth it and not to mention the risk of not getting any iso or a low amount of gold....on the other hand a boost cost loyalty and with lvl 5 potions for sale now, people will rather use these shards for boosts and spend the loyalty in potions
    For what i've seen of people opening a large amount of these crystals, you'll be lucky to be able to do a 4-5 rank up with more than 1kk shards
    Not worth it to who? Mine have been sitting there every week until I get bored enough to pop them. Nothing ever really gets used after I pop them, besides the 2* Sigs from the lowest one. Now I can at least have something I can use.
    The value of whatever they give isn't going to be great either way you look at it. They're too common a Resource.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

If that's the update they hited at recently, I guess these numbers are bound to keep climbing.

Holy bananas man! That's a lot of shards! :)
  • Options
    benshb said:

Don't get too hyped, it's still extremely meh 😅

Looking at it, that 800k gold you got is kinda sweet... It's the ISO that's more disappointing.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

If that's the update they hited at recently, I guess these numbers are bound to keep climbing.

You have no use for Gold and ISO?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

The iso is laughable, the gold is not, at least not for the amount of effort required to get those shards lol.

Also why would you pop them on a daily basis? These aren't meant to be popped on a daily basis obviously. It's more of a hoard and then pop type of thing.
    I’m not opening them in daily basis, I just gave this example to show how bad of a value these crystals are, at least for iso 🙂