Thoughts on the raids changes?

Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
I know it’s still early, but this thanos seems much better than what we had before.

What are the other bosses like?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yea hes fine now lol
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Wait why does yours have such low max health?

• AecynAecyn Member Posts: 97
    So far the fights feel much better. Thanos especially. The change they made to the bosses buff ramp up is really noticeable too. My first go at left side Thanos, I made it to the timer without ever seeing his root on specials. I think all they did there was increase the time by 5 seconds but if you're doing missions as you should, it pauses the timer enough to get through the 3 minutes. It becomes even less of an issue once your team has role charges ramped up and you can hit damage cap.

The pierce damage on the second boss is also not as punishing. I've been using normal revives and a couple potions to get up to around 15-20% and I can parry enough to do my 10% there too. ( I try as much as possible to push him to sp1 and try to parry less but it still happens once in a while)
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,385 ★★★★★
    I heard theres an item cap 😦
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Wait why does yours have such low max health?

I run a retired alliance. Has maybe 5 or 6 super low profiles in it. Probably prestige thing I'm guessing.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,068 ★★★★★
    The AI was horrible but the nodes more manageable
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian

Raids are stupid easy atm. The pierce has nothing on iron man, and he can hit the damage cap against Ultron with only 4-5k health. Being able to buy 7 full revives every half week is really nice, made it easy to take down Maestro since he is the only boss you really need health for. Iron Man OP in raids.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Member Posts: 150
    Damn, there really should be a way to change lanes if you went the wrong lane
    now you're stuck with a tactician on a vanguard lane because Kabam changed the lanes and the people do not go to the forums
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Raids are stupid easy atm. The pierce has nothing on iron man, and he can hit the damage cap against Ultron with only 4-5k health. Being able to buy 7 full revives every half week is really nice, made it easy to take down Maestro since he is the only boss you really need health for. Iron Man OP in raids.

Already at ultron? Now you're just making me feel bad
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian

Damn, there really should be a way to change lanes if you went the wrong lane
    now you're stuck with a tactician on a vanguard lane because Kabam changed the lanes and the people do not go to the forums

They did NOT change the Vanguard (yellow) lane. They only switched the other 2.

Although it doesn’t help that Vanguard's icon looks like a capital ‘T’.

So if you have path issues involving Tactician, it is probably the bug related to Kabam sending people to different path than what they selected.
    (or that people still do not know much about Raid and just took “whatever” path).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

I heard theres an item cap 😦

999 is the item cap.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    Josh2507 said:

Pikolu said:

Already at ultron? Now you're just making me feel bad
    My group beat ultron like 10 minutes after I posted that 🤣

Iron man is OP because the glory store revives are good enough for him to hit the damage cap.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    I'm happy with the changes! Good work kabam!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    Unpopular opinion...they changed weapons of mass destruction for wiffle bats...
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Maybe im just complaining but the degen on Maestro isnt on par with rest of defenders. He can easily one shot you if you get clipped but other than that super happy. I think the rng rewards suck, should be flat rewards or selectable, but its better than AQ itself.
  • RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Member Posts: 28

Maybe im just complaining but the degen on Maestro isnt on par with rest of defenders. He can easily one shot you if you get clipped but other than that super happy. I think the rng rewards suck, should be flat rewards or selectable, but its better than AQ itself.

I had tons of problems with Maestro's degen in the first raid week. If you completed Necropolis, you can practice on the Maestro from those rewards to learn to dex his SP1. There's no degen on that one but it helped me a lot with the timing for dexing.

My pod started with Maestro last night on the third path and he felt much more manageable than last time around. I can honestly say that I enjoyed the fight this time around vs being so miserable after most of my fights in the first raid week. This is still work and takes some skill but it's definitely fun work compared to last time around.